NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I will just pass on this if it is $300. I rather have HT AoU Hulk for that price than NECA 1/4 Hulk.

I'll buy it at $300. I've spent $200 on Hot Toys that have already fallen apart with rubber deterioration and other issues. I own the other 1/4 NECA Avengers, might as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

If I had the money, I'd probably give in cuz it's a great looking Hulk, but on a tight budget, I'd be pushing it to spend $150-$200, and if I'm going to really push it around $300, I'd feel better going with Hot Toys, despite the risk of his skin breaking down.

You never know if it sits on the shelves long enough it could get a big discount later on. I'm pretty sure it won't be an instant sell out $300 is a lot of money no matter what it's for.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm hoping. It's one of my most favorite Hulk sculpts I've ever seen, but I've collected NECA for years, I know what I'm getting and I know nothing they do is worth that price.

Hot Toys are overpriced too but you don't feel the sting as much with the level of realism and clear work put into the actual production piece you get.

Nah.....$300 is way to much for a NECA product. Shame cause I really liked the sculpt. I was hoping for $150, I was way off....and they won't end up getting my money.

I have to pass cuz of the hefty price tag but please oh please dear Lord in Heaven let one find it's way to a clearance sale and ultimately to my shelf!

I'm crossing fingers maybe it's a PR stunt, "we're probably looking at $300", then when they deliver at $150-$200, they look like heroes because they saved us so much money.

I'm crossing fingers maybe it's a PR stunt, "we're probably looking at $300", then when they deliver at $150-$200, they look like heroes because they saved us so much money.

Very possible.

I'll get it for $300. I'm Already paying close to a Grand for a figure (Hulkbuster). Yes is more detail better quality, but I see HB as a $600 figure Still buying it though. Anyways we still haven't seen it painted Plus it's huge....I actually see this figure costing around that Much , some figures from HT are way over priced and you guys always buy them. Remember Ed-209 HT didn't have quality issues once but twice. Tell you the truth this piece looks better than the AOU Hulk. The expression is way better. I'll support Neca on this Figure, also don't get me started on HB Veronica not being included with the figure. People are bitching about it and most likely will pay around $100 for it SMH. Just my opinion.

Yeah sure, pay whatever they ask......things will only get better with pricing.

Waiting for BBTS to put this up, they put up just about every other new NECA preview at ToyFair.

I think that is an outstanding sculpt. Even if Neca screws the pooch with their paint job it's good to know that it can be fixed with a repaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is an outstanding sculpt. Even if Neca screws the pooch with their paint job it's good to know that it can be fixed with a repaint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NECA's sculpts are actually really good. It's their paint apps that screw **** up. Paying $100+ and having to repaint doesn't hurt, but paying $300+ and then having to repaint it!? NECA better step up their game with this figure. The paint better have layers not one run of flat green. I'm not paying $300 for this figure. To be honest $200 is pushing it with me, but that's a price I would start weighing if I'm in or not.

Back