NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I found some custom 1/4 battle-damaged Iron Man helmets from Hong Kong sellers on ebay. Has anyone here has purchased one and can recommend them?

Neca 1:4 Hulk is now bound to be made.. I just bought Kotobukiya's ArtFX Avengers Hulk... :)

I found some custom 1/4 battle-damaged Iron Man helmets from Hong Kong sellers on ebay. Has anyone here has purchased one and can recommend them?
I have one. It is cool if you dont like the Tony head.
You will have to paint the neck red though.
There are no lights in the head either.

I have one. It is cool if you dont like the Tony head.
You will have to paint the neck red though.
There are no lights in the head either.

Cool, I like the Tony head enough, I'd probably just have him hold the helmet. But I'm glad to hear the in-hand product is as-advertised, thanks!

Finally can get iconic pose of ironman.

bynygu5e.jpg

jynu9eju.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^Nice, these guys are hard to pose, that must've taken some effort.

I can't find an appropriate outdoor backdrop, so here's Iron Man & Cap defending the grill. :p

2zexfea.jpg

Thanks much, just highlighting the fantastic detail that already exist with Neca Q scale offerings ..still a bit more to come...Glad you enjoy Cheers!

Okay, so now neca is flaunting their huge kaiju pacific rim figures which look quite huge next to their counterparts. They're also showing of a 24 inch Godzilla! There is no friggin excuse for them not to make hulk. They've made other figures that are large and probably more intricate. It's starting to really piss me off that they're just ignoring this one.

The 24 inch godzilla is from head to tail. I think its only 12 inches tall. The huge Kaiju is a good sign though. The price of the Kaiju is like 150 but it has lights so hulk should be around $120~+ if they get around to him. We can only wait and see what they bring to SDCC.

Right... there's no reason why Avengers Hulk shouldn't be in development. Unless Neca's going all out, with detail skin textures, clothes pants and such. Posibily making it's release the biggest and baddest Hulk figure to date. Waiting patiently but still a bit frustrated. WoW... can we at lease get a BTS news update. WTF

The funniest part is; NECA won't even give a clear yes or no regarding the figure.

I no longer collect their stuff. They let me down too many times.

Not having Neca say no is a good sign.. but Neca Avengers collector's should continue pressing them to let us know if Hulk is being made..therefore we can choose wisely among other Hulk options. Shame on Neca for blowing off Marvel collectors. JUST EXPESSING Frustration. ..

Back