NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Yup agreed.. a completely sculpted torso would definitely set it right. About a year or so back I picked a few of mezco's Thunder Cats figures. The largest being Mum ra. His torso was well sculpted with no ab articulation.Upon first look I thought boring but mezco pulled off the ball joint waist . I was like wow.. I'm able to get some decent dynamic poses out them. So if Neca decides to with a full torso sculpt for 1/4 Hulk they should consider a ball joint waist for a wee bit more posability! Plus it'll save them money!:impatient: :yess:

We're singing the same tune bro. I just hope Neca gets on it already. I can care less about what the next predator is gonna be. Jus make this one already. Everybody and their grandma is looking forward to it.

We're singing the same tune bro. I just hope Neca gets on it already. I can care less about what the next predator is gonna be. Jus make this one already. Everybody and their grandma is looking forward to it.
Indeed Unclechop I hear ya ....we all know there going to bang out all the killer designed Preds .On another note In the last year or so there have seen some amazing Hulks on the collectors market mainly statues and one HT figure. Sideshow and Kotobukiya has been rocking it. "So with Neca holding down toy company of the year and all"..The Neca boys need to sharpen their tools and study up on their massive monster anatomy and bring on the big mean and mf×***en! green Hulk!

Where is that neca midas 1/4?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Midas is coming out in May according to the calendar. I don't really like it. I just want a Gemini (Starboost) Iron Man from NECA but I doubt they will make it.

I'm going to strip it down and repaint it to my liking

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I see some NECA 1/4 Iron Man Mark VII here and on google, with some great head position. I mean, on mine the head seams to be too much high.

I've compared with the movie armor and the head's supposed to be more down.

Here's a quick pic edit to show you what I mean :

Iron-Man-neck.jpg

The problem is the neck base where's the joint/articulation. I can take more pics if needed.

Do you guys know if I can take off the full neck and take it down a little bit ? Or at least take down the head ?

If you have some pics from guys who had changed the Tony head, it'll help me a lot.

Thanks. :)

I swear, they better start hinting at the hulk because I keep comin back here with hopes of seein something, but it's always nada. I'm tryin to wrap my head around how sick it would be to have one!!!....... I can dream, can't I??

Thanks Chop! Yeah the wait continues. ..its been just about 2yrs since the initial anouncement ...Hulk better be fawqing epic..I guest surprises are cool..I remember Neca's 1/4 89 &66 Batman was like Bamm Boom appeared @TF 2013 out of nowhere..just seem fan's would be more inclined to buy Neca 1/4 Avengers line if fan's knew the Big 4 was happening for sure. .. but then again the 1/4 Predator line produced 4 waves before Dutch just Boom ..showed up @ Sdcc2013..So Neca 1/4 scale lines kinda just Pop Surprise up! Just thought we'd see a 1/4 Avengers Hulk before Halo and PacRim:impatient: But I will add that the Cap, Thor and Ironman are all solid works! That's why Banner have to show up... Smashing!

I just got the HT Hulk, and it looks awesome and all, but I just get that shaky feelin that something is gonna go wrong with it down the line. Whether it be discoloration, all the way to the rubber deteriorating. It just freaks me out. If Neca makes one, there's a good chance it won't have any rubber parts, which puts my concerns to an end. Plus anything Hulk is a plus.
To tell you the truth, at this point I really don't care if it won't be true 1/4. Give me a sick 18 inch Hulk, and I'll be good. True 1/4 would definitely be a plus, but I'm just tired of the wait already.

Hulk WILL NOT be made. At least not until Age of Ultron drops.

NECA rarely completes a set of figures.
They're friggin useless.

Hulk WILL NOT be made. At least not until Age of Ultron drops.

NECA rarely completes a set of figures.
They're friggin useless.

Well hell! They seem to complete every other series (or just about). Well I guess the Avengers will be another "just about"

I suppose 'just about' is more accurate.

I used to be a big collector, and was always left disappointed.
*cough* Borderlands *cough*

:impatient::impatient::impatient:I can kind of understand why other series have been incomplete based on mass market sells support. But come on Neca, The Avengers is one of the top grossing superhero comic films of the 21st century thus far. Might I add that The Hulk was a part of the big appeal. So What gives Neca? Still waiting patiently:impatient:

Back