NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

RDJ wears high heels
2v0msfn.jpg

Which is funny since RDJ is 5'9" and Chris Evans is 6'.

5'9" is being generous to lil Robert. I will never be happy with Hollywood's casting of short and not in any type of good shape RDJ as IM. When you look at his age and consider how long they will be makeing these movies its really short sighted casting this short old man as IM. He will be well into his 50s by the time Avengers 3 is shot. God knows what he had to do to get that role.

5'9" is being generous to lil Robert. I will never be happy with Hollywood's casting of short and not in any type of good shape RDJ as IM. When you look at his age and consider how long they will be makeing these movies its really short sighted casting this short old man as IM. He will be well into his 50s by the time Avengers 3 is shot. God knows what he had to do to get that role.

RDJ carries the weight of all these movies. Put any other actor in this role and it would be a so so action movie filled with plot holes and implausibilities. He is the reason i love these movies and am willing to look the other way at some of the more 'weaker' aspects of these movies.

But this is just my opinion...

That custom looks sick! He should customize the 1/4 Cap!

Have great charisma? :clap

Lets face it, he doesn't need to be extra fit as the minute that helmet goes down It's welcome to CGI land.

RDJ carries the weight of all these movies. Put any other actor in this role and it would be a so so action movie filled with plot holes and implausibilities. He is the reason i love these movies and am willing to look the other way at some of the more 'weaker' aspects of these movies.

:exactly::goodpost:

I am more than sure a lot of us here felt the same too!

Of course its your opinion. RAD does not carry anything. Downey was not some major box office A lister when he was cast for this. The Iron Man character carries him and not the other way around. Take him out of Iron Man and see how many movies he opens.

Its been years since I read the comics but I sure don't remember Stark being a short guy who looked like he never seen the inside of a gym. Something about Downy's portrayal of Stark comes across as a little femanine.

Of course its your opinion. RAD does not carry anything. Downey was not some major box office A lister when he was cast for this. The Iron Man character carries him and not the other way around. Take him out of Iron Man and see how many movies he opens.

Its been years since I read the comics but I sure don't remember Stark being a short guy who looked like he never seen the inside of a gym. Something about Downy's portrayal of Stark comes across as a little femanine.

LOL WUT? The reason the first Iron man movie was so successful was because of people raving about RDJ's performance, he just clicked with the Stark character on screen and even off. A guy that builds the world's most high tech armor suit doesn't need to be jacked like The Rock.

His 'feminine' Stark got the highest paycheck of 50 mil when all the rest of The Avengers cast walked away with 2-4. Who would they replace him with? Jason Statham? Mark Wahlberg? :lol

Thumbs-UP.gif

LOL WUT? The reason the first Iron man movie was so successful was because of people raving about RDJ's performance, he just clicked with the Stark character on screen and even off. A guy that builds the world's most high tech armor suit doesn't need to be jacked like The Rock.

His 'feminine' Stark got the highest paycheck of 50 mil when all the rest of The Avengers cast walked away with 2-4. Who would they replace him with? Jason Statham? Mark Wahlberg? :lol

Thumbs-UP.gif

I get it. You love Robert. That does not give you the excuse to ignore the truth. Stark in the comics was not a short soft looking guy. Where did I say he should look like the rock? I just said he should not be a short soft guy that comes off unmanly from time to time. Take him out of the suit and is clearly not a A lister who can be banked on to drive a movie at the box office.

I get it. You love Robert. That does not give you the excuse to ignore the truth. Stark in the comics was not a short soft looking guy. Where did I say he should look like the rock? I just said he should not be a short soft guy that comes off unmanly from time to time. Take him out of the suit and is clearly not a A lister who can be banked on to drive a movie at the box office.

Downey has had a movie cross $500m every year for the last 6 years, I believe. It doesn't matter how short Downey actually is. They don't portray him that way in the movie.

Back