NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Massive shoutout to LIBBY1957DOG for showing us the Tonner suit upgrade and then taking the time to walk me through the process once I got my hands on the suit. I love it. Even better when you see it in person. I need to glue the shorts but outside of that the upgrade is complete.

e26a18709ff33ea9121f5b2702faff45.jpg

OKAY THANKS TO 16K giving me the push to finaly do the mod ive been waiting years to do ,since i bought this tonner suit in the hope id be able to bash a 1/4 superman with it lol ,well today was the day

20150801_140818_zpsgjw14g8j.jpg
20150801_140841_zpsy1gesv8y.jpg
20150801_140848_zpslwzsaz6q.jpg
20150801_141111_zps4zsyjned.jpg
20150801_141138_zpsudhjcaj8.jpg
20150801_141330_zpslbiq5xxa.jpg
20150801_141350_zpsyjt1fx1n.jpg

temporary s emblem ill swap it out for a movie accurate one as soon as i can ,realy pleased how this looks now ,thanks again for the push mate
cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive shoutout to LIBBY1957DOG for showing us the Tonner suit upgrade and then taking the time to walk me through the process once I got my hands on the suit. I love it. Even better when you see it in person. I need to glue the shorts but outside of that the upgrade is complete.

e26a18709ff33ea9121f5b2702faff45.jpg
Looking good!

Working on an evil superman with dio base. Iv just mocked the junk up for now. Will be finishing it off this week .

This blue costume is made specially for this figure, it's not the Tonner...

cmAcfCb.jpg

Making a suit is really no big deal if you know someone who can sew a bit. I would definitely encourage anyone to have a go as the results are ace and you don't have to take the figure apart aside from the boots. Check out my Batman suit on the Neca 1/4 thread I think I also have a couple of pics of a besuited Supes there.

That Hollywood display is incredible btw nice one JAV.

Making a suit is really no big deal if you know someone who can sew a bit. I would definitely encourage anyone to have a go as the results are ace and you don't have to take the figure apart aside from the boots. Check out my Batman suit on the Neca 1/4 thread I think I also have a couple of pics of a besuited Supes there.

That Hollywood display is incredible btw nice one JAV.

Hello and thanks Predfred! for me it was very difficult to find the perfect person that would make this perfect suit!!! LOL

With the new suit and a new paint on the face, the result is amazing!

You have done a great job with the costumes of your Super and Batman, and these displays !!! Why don't you add some photos of your work here?

The Hollywood letters were a good idea for my exhibitor ;)

Hi i have 2 superman 1/4 neca and get 2 diferents suits, and need dissamble the cape and bots and head, can you help me how ?
thanks

Hi i have 2 superman 1/4 neca and get 2 diferents suits, and need dissamble the cape and bots and head, can you help me how ?
thanks

Hello! I to put the costume in the figure, only I had to remove the boots. I searched data to know how to disassemble the cape and the head and I have not found anything...

LIBBY1957DOG can help you. He remove the hair and the boots.

I remove the boots with a small knife and carefully remove the glue.

...I love this figure! lol

5ZOO3Eh.jpg

I upload the pictures, i have 2 diferents colours and forms.
the left have more turquoise colour and left more blue.
the suits only are fits for the pictures, and have own capes, very well form same movie.you can see on the picture of back capes, the right is original neca and left the custom made.
need work for finish and fit very weel the jumpuits.

Attachments

• IMG_3177.JPG
    IMG_3177.JPG
    449.8 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3180.JPG
    IMG_3180.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3179.JPG
    IMG_3179.JPG
    448.7 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3181.JPG
    IMG_3181.JPG
    353.2 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_3174.JPG
    IMG_3174.JPG
    366.8 KB · Views: 308
I upload the pictures, i have 2 diferents colours and forms.
the left have more turquoise colour and left more blue.
the suits only are fits for the pictures, and have own capes, very well form same movie.you can see on the picture of back capes, the right is original neca and left the custom made.
need work for finish and fit very weel the jumpuits.

Hi i have for sell the 2 figures with 2 suits.

i payed 175 euros for each suit. and 125 euros for each superman. i want buy for this money.
free shipps

Walmart, through Neca has this guy on sale again. $104

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back