NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20161221_111827.jpg
Added some color to his face. Just subtle pinks, tans and highlights.

Hi. Late to party on this but recently picked it up and very impressed. 40th Anniversary of Superman The Movie coming December 10. I made a stand to get it in a take off pose.

Attachments

• 2 SM-3.jpg
    2 SM-3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 268
  • 2 SM-5.jpg
    2 SM-5.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 267
Hi everyone. After 2 years I have finally finished my Neca Reeve and got it how I wanted it to look. I got it done over lunch, so there is only a crappy phone pic for now. I'll pst more once I've had a chance to get some good ones.

fUYee7R.jpg

Hi everyone. After 2 years I have finally finished my Neca Reeve and got it how I wanted it to look. I got it done over lunch, so there is only a crappy phone pic for now. I'll pst more once I've had a chance to get some good ones.

fUYee7R.jpg

Uohhhh! Very good job!!! I love it! More photos, please [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji1362][emoji1362][emoji1362]

Very Nicely done I cant believe you were able to re-create how the sewing from the original was done.

This looks great! Did you make the costume yourself? def would like to know how you got it done! You improved on the original by Leaps and Bounds!

Yes, the costume was made by my wife's aunt, it's great; and add a modification to the head and repaint [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Back