NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From NECA's twitter... Looks pretty darned nice to me. :)

image.jpg

Sallah

Looks like they fixed the hair, or maybe it's just a good angle.

The articulation looks tastefully well hidden, well done NECA.

I'm still gonna wait for the 7" version.

That angry face just does not reflect the Reeve Superman that I identify with. I will probably still get it but dang I feel like it's one of the close but not quite right figures. It's probably going to bug the crap out of me until I sale it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That angry face just does not reflect the Reeve Superman that I identify with. I will probably still get it but dang I feel like it's one of the close but not quite right figures. It's probably going to bug the crap out of me until I sale it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they went for the look after he discovered Lois dead in superman I?

Damn, it looks really bad.

But that penguin sculpt is ace.

The flash and lighting do not help. Not perfect, but still excited to get him. At least better than their thor and Man of Steel superman. You can not beat the price for a 1/4 scale figure. Penguin looks spot on, which creeps me out. Devito's penguin look always creaped me out. Neca just needs to make Pfeiffer Catwoman and 66 batgirl and some villains and I will be very happy!

NECA really dropped the ball with their Reeves sculpt. It looks like the same guy that did the MOS one did this. You can tell he's just phoning it in probably because he's more of a Batman fan.

I think he looks decent. I can see a lot of evil superman mods on the way lol

He looks good, i would've preferred the slight smile, but im good with the stern look.

i think all the photos we've seen of him have yet to capture the ideal angle, highlighting Reeve's likeness. Similar to Sideshow's Terminator 1 PF, most of the shots looked like Kurt Russell from straight on, but from the side, it's one of the most impressive Arnold portraits to date.

I will try my best to post flattering pics when i get him inhand.

He looks good, i would've preferred the slight smile, but im good with the stern look.

i think all the photos we've seen of him have yet to capture the ideal angle, highlighting Reeve's likeness. Similar to Sideshow's Terminator 1 PF, most of the shots looked like Kurt Russell from straight on, but from the side, it's one of the most impressive Arnold portraits to date.

I will try my best to post flattering pics when i get him inhand.

Yea a smile would have been better especially for those with the ht version. That being said, It still looks really cool and its a 1/4 supes so win win.

I agree with the t1 pf. I always thought it looked like the stunt double but your right, the side profile looks very good.

Im liking neca a lot right now. The queen was an awesome release and this and penguin bode well for the future.
I also love the joker but just wish they added a fabric trench coat.

I'm definitely waiting on in-hand pics on this one. The pics we've seen thus far have not looked very good to me. I'm really hoping he looks better in person because I would love to have a 1/4 Reeve Superman standing next to my 1/4 Keaton Batman.

Maight have to get this, doesn't look too bad for the scale and $$$

Back