NECA: 1/4 Christopher Reeve Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA's been getting a lot of my money. With the boring new stuff that WB is pumping out I'm very happy to see NECA focusing on more classic DC movie properties.
I hope Catwoman and Returns Batman would be the other 2 reveals.

NECA's been getting a lot of my money. With the boring new stuff that WB is pumping out I'm very happy to see NECA focusing on more classic DC movie properties.
I hope Catwoman and Returns Batman would be the other 2 reveals.
:slap

d72c15aa6b3b630c47169f784c13839d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No ab crunch, normally I'm against that, but in this case it was the only way because it would have made the torso look bad.

I wonder how long before they release the 7" version, I don't quite care for a needlessly big all sculpted figure.

Waiting facesculpt reveal, pass if its terrible like MoS. And I can see Bat arkham knight there

Can't call it until we get a better picture of the face but from this shot it looks like Reeve. It looks like they got the sculpt right so even if the paint job is crap it can be fixed with a repaint.

cfcb72f807ea2bde6c84b08c28a77423.jpg

So far so good from what I can see. I buy all things Chris Reeve Superman, so I'm super excited for this one to be fully revealed.

Joey.

Thanks for the pic! Not sure how I feel. That is some very shiny hair lol

I'm liking the costume, but the pics of the head sculpt haven't been overly flattering as of yet, but yeah, it's a buy for me as well:yess:

Joey.

I like that they didn't put the ab crunch in the chest like their West. The blend of sculpt and articulation is the perfect balance. Really digging the proportions of the body and the overall sculpt too.

Not digging the headsculpt though. It's Reeve alright, especially the nose, but that hair and the top of the head is funky looking. I'll probably pass. It's better than the MoS Cavill Supes, but it's not as good as their '89 Batman or Penguin.

Looks better than the MOS figure. Does not look like Christopher Reeve though. Everything else looks pretty good though.

Head sculpt looks fine, obviously not going to be Hot Toys quality. I just hope they come out with a 7" version. I could use Superman on Blu Ray...

Back