NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I feel about them just straight up rereleasing a 2013 figure. Kinda seems like a cash grab. Whatever though.

I just hope they do Returns.

I asked them awhile back before they decided on re-relasing the 89 and if that would interfere with the Returns Batman and they said not necessarily. I still hope they do an Returns. would be an slap in the face if they did not. And Randy KNOWS the suits are different he has pointed it out several times. But I think the chances are good since every time he's asked about an Returns Batman he's said maybe or possibly in 2017.

To brighten this page up....

DSC_0980.jpg

I'm hoping and assuming that the Returns figure will be able to do that as that's how I'm going to display it.

Oh he will. Returns will prob be more poseable like the Affleck and Arkham Knight.

Really nice of NECA to re release this. It allows collectors to get it without paying inflated prices while putting coin in their pocket allowing them to stay in business and continue to pump out their awesome "mini hot toys" for 25 bucks.

I love it. All of it!

Hi guys,

Pardon my ignorance but I was wondering which stores do you guys normally go to to find deals on these NECA figures? I have my sights set on a number of them.

When was this re-released exactly? Anyone know of any UK or European stores selling it? I haven't been able to find him yet outside of eBay.

When was this re-released exactly? Anyone know of any UK or European stores selling it? I haven't been able to find him yet outside of eBay.

It was re-released about a month ago. I don't have any info on UK and/or Europe.

Hi guys,

Pardon my ignorance but I was wondering which stores do you guys normally go to to find deals on these NECA figures? I have my sights set on a number of them.

I can only speak to my experiences, but I have to get mine on eBay. My Toys R Us doesn't get the quarter scale figures... Or if they do I've never seen them there and I check out the Neca section every time I go. I only ever see smaller figures/sets (like the new Contra figures) in the wild.

Being in Canada, I only really have 2 consistent options. I check my local collectibles store first. Usually they get all the new DC and Marvel 1/4 figures in, but not always. They have the best prices for me though so I always try to buy there.

If that fails I'm forced to turn to BBTS. Hate ordering from there to Canada, but at least their Customer Service is excellent.

You guys in the US have it much easier when it comes to collectibles haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being in Canada, I only really have 2 consistent options. I check my local collectibles store first. Usually they get all the new DC and Marvel 1/4 figures in, but not always. They have the best prices for me though so I always try to buy there.

If that fails I'm forced to turn to BBTS. Hate ordering from there to Canada, but at least their Customer Service is excellent.

You guys in the US have it much easier when it comes to collectibles haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can pick up from the border i recommend doing so.
I end up ordering a lot of collectibles and ship them to the US border and pick them up. It's saves me a lot money.
Especially for the 1/4 figures where often I can find discounts online and free shipping.

Seem's quite easy to come by on eBay for around £120 but that's still way more than the £75 or so it cost on release. Either the re-release was only in certain territories or it just hasn't reached here yet.

For those that have this figure and the Hot Toy's Keaton figure how much of a downgrade is it?

I don't have any 1/4 stuff yet, just 1/6. Do most of you guys mix the two scales or keep them well apart?

Seem's quite easy to come by on eBay for around £120 but that's still way more than the £75 or so it cost on release. Either the re-release was only in certain territories or it just hasn't reached here yet.

For those that have this figure and the Hot Toy's Keaton figure how much of a downgrade is it?

I don't have any 1/4 stuff yet, just 1/6. Do most of you guys mix the two scales or keep them well apart?

I was hesitant to get any quarter scale figures because of the size, but I'm really glad I got them. I have a Detolf and put my Neca BvS Batman on top of it. Next to it I have a bookshelf and I put my quarter scale Keaton Batman on it. I just got their Batman Begins figure and it'll go next to Keaton.

Yeah, I pick up from the border, but don't know which websites tend to offer the best deals on these.

I was hesitant to get any quarter scale figures because of the size, but I'm really glad I got them. I have a Detolf and put my Neca BvS Batman on top of it. Next to it I have a bookshelf and I put my quarter scale Keaton Batman on it. I just got their Batman Begins figure and it'll go next to Keaton.

Cheers for the advice. I just had a weird fear that with 1/4 being so imposing it might take away from how good my Hot Toys figures look. I don't have the room for a lot of 1/4 scale stuff but a small number of NECA and/or PF figures to compliment a much bigger 1/6 collection does appeal. I'll definitely keep a look out for this and look to pick one up after I finally get billed for my two Affleck HT Batmen.

The Batman Begins figure you mention looks pretty impressive to. That one seems to be cheaper right now, at least in this part of the world.

Cheers for the advice. I just had a weird fear that with 1/4 being so imposing it might take away from how good my Hot Toys figures look. I don't have the room for a lot of 1/4 scale stuff but a small number of NECA and/or PF figures to compliment a much bigger 1/6 collection does appeal. I'll definitely keep a look out for this and look to pick one up after I finally get billed for my two Affleck HT Batmen.

The Batman Begins figure you mention looks pretty impressive to. That one seems to be cheaper right now, at least in this part of the world.

Any time! I'm not sure if there's enough shown in these pics to give you perspective, but here are a few I have handy. I don't have Neca's Bale figure up yet as he just arrived today (got him new in box for $80 shipped on eBay).

WP_20160929_16_39_44_Rich (2).jpg

WP_20161002_19_03_58_Rich (3).jpg

WP_20161004_18_10_44_Rich.jpg

Back