Action Figure NECA 1/4 Affleck BVS BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way I see them making a Batman for Justice League is if they're a huge demand for one, as Randy seems reluctant about revisiting certain characters. We didn't even get an armored Batman, and I'm sure that would've been a hit.

I don't think Randy is necessarily reluctant to revisit certain characters, but I think they would rather focus on doing characters they've never done before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of Justice League, do you guys think we'll get a DCEU Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman at some point? I really hope they do WW and Flash if his regular suit turns out to be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the this and it's great except for one thing... the head is not good. So I removed it and replaced it with the Jakk's batman head.

It's definitely smaller but I am not too bothered by it. I just had to replace the head, it's just not good.

Still working on attaching it properly, painting the head and replacing the cape with pleather.

thumb_IMG_0031_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0032_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0033_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0034_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0035_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0036_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0037_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0038_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0039_1024.jpg

Now I'm tempted to try this since the only Affleck I have is the Jakks one. I really don't want to take the head off and cut the cowl though.

That looks worth it though. With livelier eyes and a skin tone that brings out the greatness of the sculpt, that Batman right there would look perfect.

Yeah no doubt, kroanx gonna make me **** up my Batman now. :lol

I was having second thoughts on going on with it. I already removed the head from Jakks and just waited for the Neca to arrive.

I wanted to wait and see with my own eyes if I can live with the existing head and just as suspected... I couldn't. I had to replace it.

Now I'm tempted to try this since the only Affleck I have is the Jakks one. I really don't want to take the head off and cut the cowl though.

That looks worth it though. With livelier eyes and a skin tone that brings out the greatness of the sculpt, that Batman right there would look perfect.

I really think that the Jakks figures are 3d scans of the actors in they're costumes. They just look so spot on.

Just got the this and it's great except for one thing... the head is not good. So I removed it and replaced it with the Jakk's batman head.

It's definitely smaller but I am not too bothered by it. I just had to replace the head, it's just not good.

Still working on attaching it properly, painting the head and replacing the cape with pleather.

View attachment 273490
View attachment 273491
View attachment 273492
View attachment 273493
View attachment 273494
View attachment 273495
View attachment 273496
View attachment 273497
View attachment 273498
Did you just take the Neva head off and place this on? Or was there harder work involved?

It looks great bud

Edit: just noticed the whole cowl and neck area is from the jakks. Can tell because of the paint on the bottom of the neck area.

Did you just take the Neva head off and place this on? Or was there harder work involved?

It looks great bud

Edit: just noticed the whole cowl and neck area is from the jakks. Can tell because of the paint on the bottom of the neck area.

If someone could like me to teh so called bootleg 19 inch affleck i could do thsi since teh cowl is an soft vinyl...

It looks great bud

Thanks Platty!

Here's some images that would help.

thumb_IMG_0045_1024.jpg
I cut off the cowl carefully from the body using an exacto blade which took a while.
I wanted to remove it neatly because I was thinking of reusing the body for another custom.

thumb_IMG_0047_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0048_1024.jpg
Removed the 2 pegs that the screws that goes across the 2 halves of the cowl using a dremmel tool.
Cleaned it up with sandpaper and patched it with apoxie clay.

thumb_IMG_0049_1024.jpg
I used hot water to remove the Neca head.

thumb_IMG_0050_1024.jpg

There is a good amount of work but I think it's worth it. I just can't live with the Neca head.

Thanks Platty!

Here's some images that would help.

View attachment 273796
I cut off the cowl carefully from the body using an exacto blade which took a while.
I wanted to remove it neatly because I was thinking of reusing the body for another custom.

View attachment 273797
View attachment 273798
Removed the 2 pegs that the screws that goes across the 2 halves of the cowl using a dremmel tool.
Cleaned it up with sandpaper and patched it with apoxie clay.

View attachment 273799
I used hot water to remove the Neca head.

View attachment 273800

There is a good amount of work but I think it's worth it. I just can't live with the Neca head.

Curious if you could just cut the jakks mouth plate out and swap it.

Great work Kroanx. That's seriously amazing, I can't believe you did that with just an exacto blade. I really want to try that but I do my have the time (nor the NECA Affleck :lol). Seeing the body side by side, the lopsided, asymmetrical Bat on the NECA figure bothers the hell out of me too, just like that face. Jakks' is how it should be.

And yeah Jye, that's the best description of the NECA face yet. Looks just like Thulsa changing into a snake. Dunno why I didn't think of that before.

Back