NCAA Football 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PS3 demo is pretty good other than a few glitches with stats that I noticed in the OT. Playability seems very responsive and tight. Graphics are great! I like the way the audibles are set up this year as well.

I'm now in my 5th year of boycotting all EA Sports games and can honestly say I don't miss them at all. Not even Madden The Overrated.

Got my copy paid off last night and found out it will be easier to get your rosters this year. It seems that EA has put the locker option in the game like they did for Nascar so you should be able to just go to someone's locker and get their roster download.

I'm now in my 5th year of boycotting all EA Sports games and can honestly say I don't miss them at all. Not even Madden The Overrated.

Is there anything you're not unhappy with or boycotting these days?

Got my copy paid off last night and found out it will be easier to get your rosters this year. It seems that EA has put the locker option in the game like they did for Nascar so you should be able to just go to someone's locker and get their roster download.

Still haven't made up my mind if I'm gonna get this but I just might.

I love NCAA... I usually buy this game every other year. I have last years game. If the Freaks get it, I probably will too. I stink at it, but sometimes I win. :lol

Yeah I usually buy it every year and download the rosters and move them over to Madden and playing the dynasty is usually really fun.

Anyone else pick this up yet?

I bought it yesterday for the PS3. I only had time for one game so far but it is pretty fun to play.

I got it yesterday for the 360 I only got to play about 3 games last night but I like it. The best thing about it is the roster locker I already have every player named. I also think they nailed the college atmosphere down with the ability to read the campus news in dynasty and how you can do different school specific TD celebrations.

Last edited:
Just got back from getting a copy at GS. Traded in some games I was tired of or won't be playing anymore and got it for free.

I'll see you on the field Kain. :rock

Anyone want to play tonight??!! About 7 or 8 West Coast time. Need some training!!

I had the game since it came out, but haven't had time to play. Plyaed last night and the computer creamed my ass!! Need some help getting back into football if I wanna even be competitive for Madden 09. Haven't played since NCAA 2006/Madden 2006. HELP!!!!!

Back