NBC's Heroes Reborn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Heroes Reborn

I liked the first season... that was the only season I watched. It was the writer strike that killed this show, you know? I was actually planning to catch the rest of the seasons on Netflix.

Some of the later stuff was a bit hot or miss, but the *ideas* of the show are still great.
I still get chills about how cool it was in the early days.

Season 1 was an epic for sure, hopefully we wont suffer another writers strike...

Im pretty excited for this, would be cool to have a show set in the "new future" (cause peter never destroyed NY)

Oh thought this was about Marvel: Heroes Reborn. False Alarm!

Heroes_Reborn_Vol_1_One-Half.jpg

The haitian had a few abilities, one of which was to remove memories, and another was to temporarily block the using of powers in his vicinity.

That's right that brings the flood of memories back. He was the cheerleader's father secret weapon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The first season was great, imo, and I firmly believe that the quality could have continued had it not been for the writers strike...hopefully they bring in some real talent and kick this new series off with season 1 quality. I'll give it a fair shake for sure.

This is just wholly unnecessary. Even if they continue where they left off, who cares. This show was like the worst perpetrator of ripping off the best comic books out there simply because they had no original ideas they could create whatsoever. I just don't get it. Heroes has all but been forgotten now. Why resurrect it?

https://www.deadline.com/2014/06/jack-coleman-set-for-heroes-reborn-miniseries-nbc/

HRG is back! Jack Coleman has become the first Heroes co-star to sign on for Heroes Reborn, NBC’s upcoming 13-episode miniseries that reboots the popular 2006 superhero drama series. Heroes Reborn, from Heroes creator Tim Kring, will replicate the basic elements of the show’s first season in which ordinary people were waking up to the fact that they had extraordinary abilities, though the producers are keeping details on the plot under wraps. But I have learned that Coleman will reprise his character as Noah Bennett aka HRG, or the Man in the Horn-Rimmed Glasses, a nickname given to him by fans before the character’s real name was revealed. HRG, a former agent with the Company and father to cheerleader Claire Bennett (Hayden Panettiere), started off as a recurring but quickly became a fan favorite, with Coleman promoted to regular midway through Season 1.

At the NBC upfront last month, NBC Chairman Bob Greenblatt indicated that “some of the familiar faces from the show are bound to drop in” on Heroes Reborn. I hear that a handful of the original stars have been approached so far, with Zachary Quinto aka Sylar and Milo Ventimiglia aka Peter, said to not be available for now.

Back