NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kobe was the only one taking jumpshots, there were plenty of times that Laker players took the ball in the paint only to be hacked and no call, even the commentators said they were fouls.

:lol...did you even watch the game radmonivich and fisher were throwing up a ton of bricks....you lost get over it......your only down 2-0....you could comeback...doubtfull but possible.

The whole world, broadcast crew and replay guys in the truck saw no call fouls, it but not some of the clowns here.
You have to be a total Homer not to see how awful the officiating was, I'm not just saying it 'cause I'm a Laker fan either. The NBA wanted their 'Dream' matchup and now they are making it a joke due to their sorry officials.

The whole world, broadcast crew and replay guys in the truck saw no call fouls, but not some of the clowns here.

hey I dont see your onesided opinion so im a clown...whatever man if thats what it takes to make yourself feel better after the lose thats cool with me.

2-0 BOSTON!!!

hey I dont see your onesided opinion so im a clown...whatever man if thats what it takes to make yourself feel better after the lose thats cool with me.

2-0 BOSTON!!!

One sided. Ha, that's the point isn't it? What the replay guys and crew saw and showed on National TV, you ignored. That's what makes you a clown.

Did you see a game called so uneven like this (17-2) in any of the Boston series.

Answer: no.
Never man and all of you Boston 'fans' can say that I'm crying or whatever if you want, I don't care. It's as clear as day just by watching this game, the Lakers were not playing against one team, but two, the Celtics and the Refs.

One sided. Ha, that's the point isn't it? What the replay guys and crew saw and showed on National TV, you ignored. That's what makes you a clown.

Nope just ignoring all the crying and b^^^^^ing your doing about the refs.

Nope just ignoring all the crying and b^^^^^ing your doing about the refs.

I hope the Refs call an equally bad game three in the Lakers favor then I will expect you to say nothing. And then I hope you will have to listen to some clown like you.

Boston fans starting whining as soon as the Refs started calling fouls on them in the second half. Whine whine whine... at that point they were ahead on calls 20-5 or something. We saw that too...

Man, I must say, I turned the game off with 9:00 Minutes left in the 4th and had to turn it back and rewind to see the crazy comeback by the Lakers. Nice comeback I must say, Celtics got complacent and it almost bit them in the ass.

Wow. I really thought you Lakers guys were better than this. :confused:

It was pathetically inconsistent Irish. I just want it to be consistent. It was hard to watch Gasol get body fouled four times in a row with no call, not to mention that arm foul yet they called the Lakers for everything.

You can't tell me the Celtics are SO great a defensive team they didn't commit ANY shooting fouls in the second period. It was a joke and unlike any other Celtics game that was called in previous series.

the way the Refs behaved in the second half was completely different. They started calling make up fouls on the Celts. I think League officials even knew how bad it was and called THEM on it.

NBA refs are notorious for being by far the worst among all professional sports. You can't act like the Lakers haven't benefited from bad calls and badly called games themselves, including in this very postseason. This happens... and is one of the things that drives me nuts about the sport; the almost arbitrary officiating.

And look at Kobe. He gets ticky-tack calls his way all the time, ala Jordan.

Don't be selective with this one game (especially when you're not giving the Celtics any credit at all). A team can't go up 24 pts in the 4th Quarter because of officiating alone. It just sounds like sour grapes.

You just need to suck it up, tip your hat to the Celtics and hope the Lakers sweep all 3 in L.A.

You obviously haven't read my previous posts. I gave the Celts credit.

You are worse than the Refs. :lol Kidding, see here...

I guess that's their reason too. It's so obvious. I just want to see a fair game. Celts are playing great but 17 more chances at the line is bs.

Well, if you gave the Celtics credit (which is basically saying that they deserved to win) then what's the beef?

I just think Lakers fans are too knowledgeable and proud of the game and the franchise's legacy to be playing the sour grapes card over officiating at this point in a series.

Well, if you gave the Celtics credit (which is basically saying that they deserved to win) then what's the beef?

Combine unfair officiating with the opposing team playing well and it is very big hole to dig out of. And the Lakers did, so that may have made the difference in the game. Lakers got it down to two..

Now add up all those bad "No calls" and you'll see what I mean. That's my point, just call a fair game and let the best team win. I don't want Officiating to be an issue at all, but it was and it sucked.

I just think Lakers fans are too knowledgeable and proud of the game and the franchise's legacy to be playing the sour grapes card over officiating at this point in a series.

In the end their bad play through 3 quarters cost L.A. the game tonight, but I think even Celtics fans if hooked up to a lie detector would say the officiating was completely one-sided in their favor tonight. A 38-10 free throw discrepancy? One bench player on the Celtics shoots more FTs in 14 min. than the entire Lakers team shoots in the game? If I didn't know any better I would've thought Tim Donaghy was out there covering the line tonight.

Back