NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, he was kind of a Rex Chapman, Steve Kerr, John Paxson type guy.

I wouldn't put him as high as Steve Kerr. Steve Kerr is the ^^^^ing man. I loved him when he played for the Bulls and also for the Spurs. My favorite was when he brought the Spurs back against Dallas in a playoff game in '03. He won that game for them. He knocked down like 4 threes in a row. I love him even more for making the Shaq trade.:lol:lol:lol

That 11-0 run just then was pretty telling. The Lakers need to get their heads on straight and fast if this is going to be any kind of series.

I wouldn't put him as high as Steve Kerr. Steve Kerr is the ^^^^ing man. I loved him when he played for the Bulls and also for the Spurs. My favorite was when he brought the Spurs back against Dallas in a playoff game in '03. He won that game for them. He knocked down like 4 threes in a row. I love him even more for making the Shaq trade.:lol:lol:lol

Steve Kerr was pretty good. I liked him as a player for the Bulls. Bailed them out a few times especially in the finals. Love it that him and Jordan got into a fight during practice. :lol

Remember how the Celtics play on the road.

While the Celtics are not a great road team... all they would need is 1 of 3 on the road to maintain control of the series. You don't want the Lakers to HAVE to sweep the 3 in L.A. And the way they're playing tonight I think that might be a tall order.

We'll see. This is still only Game 2.

Back