NBA Playoffs '08

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that's their reason too. It's so obvious. I just want to see a fair game. Celts are playing great but 17 more chances at the line is bs.

Like loki said. If lakers want to get to the line, they better get into the paint first. the only one in the paint is gasol and he's pretty much getting open chances.

Lakers arent really driving to the paint to get the calls though....all there shots have been mostly jumpers. Bostons playing really good team D but the lakers are making it easier for them by settling for jumpers.

Ive been saying this since the beginning. Laker fans only know how to make excuses. :lol

Unlike Suns fans.:lol:lol:lol
070514_nash_vmed_10p.widec.jpg

Unlike Suns fans.:lol:lol:lol
070514_nash_vmed_10p.widec.jpg

When have I ever made an excuse for my teams loss or whatever? You cant sit there and say that hory hip check WAS NOT a foul. regardless if nash sold it, it would still have been a foul.

When have I ever made an excuse for my teams lost or whatever? You cant sit there and say that hory hip check WAS NOT a foul. regardless if nash sold it, it would still have been a foul.

I wasn't specifically saying you, but you can't argue that lots of Suns fans use that as an excuse and last time I checked a foul was called and Horry got suspended 2 games.(It should only have been 1 but the league had to do it since they suspended Amare and Diaw.) Besides, I love bringing that hip check up.:lol:lol:lol

I wasn't specifically saying you, but you can't argue that lots of Suns fans use that as an excuse and last time I checked a foul was called and Horry got suspended 2 games.(It should only have been 1 but the league had to do it since they suspended Amare and Diaw.) Besides, I love bringing that hip check up.:lol:lol:lol

I know, you just like reminding me of that series dont you :lol. Truthfully though, the suns still had their chances to win even without diaw and stat. but they didnt get it done.

Oh yeah, he's one of those fans that like to cheer on the easy people who win all the time. :rolleyes:

Really? How exactly do you know that? Where the Bulls in the playoffs this year? No, so where the hell would I be talking about them at? :lol

We sucked which is why we ended up with the #1 pick. We blow but I still love my bulls.

I know, you just like reminding me of that series dont you :lol. Truthfully though, the suns still had their chances to win even without diaw and stat. but they didnt get it done.

The only person I like reminding more is Gideon.:lol:lol:lol

Back