NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For now there isnt...lmao when the spotlight is away from the Spurs. The Heat will have an enormous amount of pressure to win it all. Remember anything less than a championship for LeBron is a complete and utter disaster.

You need to be put on suicide watch right now, let alone when the Heat win it all and shut your ass up.

LMAO for your sake you better hope so, son, you better hope so. Remember, you guaranteed the championship this season. All or nothing.

And I dont need suicide watch. TRUST ME, this is not the biggest disaster to have ever happened to us. I lived through Dennis Rodman and .4 for Pete's sake...

Last edited:
Uh yeah, major upgrade there, lol.

Him messing with Malone was great. I think a good one too was him messing with Frank Brickowski of the Sonics - Brickowski, probably the worst name for a basketball player ever. Remember that one? 96 Finals I think. Brickowski wanted to kill Rodman...

True, not every team has the luxury of open checkbooks and nba approving imbalanced trades. I agree, a little luck goes a long wait to fight unfair odds...

Don't know about imbalanced trades. It looks like it was a balanced trade after all for both teams. That's if you're talkin about the Griz & Lakers trade from a few years ago.

Uh yeah, major upgrade there, lol.

Him messing with Malone was great. I think a good one too was him messing with Frank Brickowski of the Sonics - Brickowski, probably the worst name for a basketball player ever. Remember that one? 96 Finals I think. Brickowski wanted to kill Rodman...

Yeah, major upgrade for sure. Purdue did fine but I remember thinking back then they got Rodman for Purdue? :lol

Loved it! Especially when they gave the MVP to Malone instead of Jordan (which was complete BS). Man, he had him ready to kill by the end of that thing. Poor dude didn't know up from down by the time that was done. Oh yeah it was 96 cause that was the year they won 72.

Don't know about imbalanced trades. It looks like it was a balanced trade after all for both teams. That's if you're talkin about the Griz & Lakers trade from a few years ago.

lol, balanced?

In exchange Memphis will receive forward Kwame Brown, guard Javaris Crittenton, guard Aaron McKie (who the Lakers signed earlier today), the draft rights to Marc Gasol and first round picks in 2008 and 2010.

lol, balanced?

In exchange Memphis will receive forward Kwame Brown, guard Javaris Crittenton, guard Aaron McKie (who the Lakers signed earlier today), the draft rights to Marc Gasol and first round picks in 2008 and 2010.

Marc Gasol is the meat of that trade looking at it now. He's not Pau Gasol, but he's every bit the reason that the Griz' won the series against the Spurs, and probably the reasons that they have a great chance at winning the next series against OKC. Plus when it comes to trading player(s) is all about matching the salary of the player(s) being traded in question.

:lol it's more embarrassing to make the playoffs as the 1 seed and get owned by the 8th seed in the first round. so what if you got to play an extra week and a half of ball? youve just been more embarrassed than if you didnt make it at all. :lol

:lecture

Knicks got embarrassed rigth out, but zero expectations

Being a top seed bounced early is the worst, Id rather not make the playoffs at all

Instead of posting stupid smiley faces why not name some better ones if you disagree so much.

Sorry. I just this moment got done laughing at your post. While I could name off quite a few teams, I realize that you're a bit biased since your team just got raped by an 8th seed.

So I'll just say one:

1999 New York Knicks.

Quite surprising you would make your previous comment after only ONE round of action, but I digress...

The Knicks, an 8th seed, went on to defeat the Heat, the Hawks, and the Pacers, finally losing to the Spurs 4-1 in the Finals with an injured Ewing riding the bench the entire series.

The ONLY 8th seed in NBA history to go to the Finals, I believe.

Once the Grizz get bounced in the 2nd round by OKC, their season will be an afterthought. Just like the Spurs. Just with less embarrassment.

:rotfl:

Last edited:
Man, what is it with Knicks fans and Spurs fans going at it? :lol

The Grizzlies aren't your normal 8th seed lets be honest.

Man, what is it with Knicks fans and Spurs fans going at it? :lol

The Grizzlies aren't your normal 8th seed lets be honest.

Don't get me wrong, they ARE good. But to say that they are possibly the best 8th seed in history shows either:

a) You just started watching basketball this year

or

b) You're a homer and are just pissed to see your #1 seed get utterly destroyed by an 8th seed.

It's only the 1st round. Let's see how far they go. Then we can accurately determine their place in history. Maybe.
:lol

They very easily could be the best 8th seed. They have plenty of talent thats finally coming together it looks like. He also did say possibly ever and to be fair you're giving a nod to your team which could be looked at as a bit of a homer.

They very easily could be the best 8th seed. They have plenty of talent thats finally coming together it looks like. He also did say possibly ever and to be fair you're giving a nod to your team which could be looked at as a bit of a homer.

Agreed. But I'm also not the only one that shares the opinion. Numerous journalists, from Bill Simmons to analysts at Fox Sports have said the same thing.

I'll pull up a few links.

I also realize that the word "possibly" was used. But I also realize that I too, may be making a bit of a homerish comment.

He asked me to give an actual reply, rather than an emoticon, so I did.

No biggie.

Last edited:
Back