NBA 10-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spurs win the 2010-2011 "Dallas Mavericks" award for being the top seed and bounced in the first round. :lol

Time for the Spurs to move on from the Timmy era. But the sad part is that not many quality free agents want to choose SA as a place to play. The Spurs are going to have to get lucky through the draft again.

Bulls lettering is BLACK, sb...

Never liked those either...:(

Ummm dude... i think your fascination with short buses comes from all the time you spend inside them.

chicago-bulls2.jpg

Does that lettering look black to you?! :slap:slap:lol:lol:lol

True, not every team has the luxury of open checkbooks and nba approving imbalanced trades. I agree, a little luck goes a long wait to fight unfair odds...

someone get jstep a tampon for his tears. :lol

Look, we shouldn't be too hard on the guy, Jalen Rose on ESPN just said the Spurs championship window is CLOSED. Jstep is probably crying himself to sleep tonight.

Ummm dude... i think your fascination with short buses comes from all the time you spend inside them.

chicago-bulls2.jpg

Does that lettering look black to you?! :slap:slap:lol:lol:lol

Read my edit, I caught your reference to home unis late. I was talking about ROAD unis, hence the used tampon joke. Are used tampons all white?

Look, we shouldn't be too hard on the guy, Jalen Rose on ESPN just said the Spurs championship window is CLOSED. Jstep is probably crying himself to sleep tonight.

Wtf does Jalen Rose know about championships and winning lmao

Dude, just shut up. LOL... you have officially passed me as the most despised person in this thread.

you know you're a sad mofo when you have to resort to past championships to try and bypass the fact that your #1 seed team just got bounced in the first round by the lowly 8th seed! :lol what a joke.

lmao, you know youre a sad mofo to ragging on a team that MADE the playoffs coming from a team that MISSED the playoffs. :lol

If you want to talk about the past, you lose. If you want to talk about the current times, you lose. Either way, you're f'd :nana:

lmao, you know youre a sad mofo to ragging on a team that MADE the playoffs coming from a team that MISSED the playoffs. :lol

If you want to talk about the past, you lose. If you want to talk about the current times, you lose. Either way, you're f'd :nana:

:lol it's more embarrassing to make the playoffs as the 1 seed and get owned by the 8th seed in the first round. so what if you got to play an extra week and a half of ball? youve just been more embarrassed than if you didnt make it at all. :lol

wrong. I dont care if we got swept in the 1st round by an 8 seed. Missing the playoffs is a disaster unless youre a perennial loser like the Clippers. You can lipstick that pig all you want.

There's no parade. But no embarrassment either.

For now there isnt...lmao when the spotlight is away from the Spurs. The Heat will have an enormous amount of pressure to win it all. Remember anything less than a championship for LeBron is a complete and utter disaster.

Back