Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends which look you're going for because there's three different heads:

15106142175_10848307c6_o.jpg

Would have to be the damaged one, the other two are awesome but don't look like him, damaged one could pass as his face has been battered [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crazy it costs more than the whole SS figure, I'm happy with my SS Nate.

Agreed, but most of your money goes to the head and costume anyways, so Kai's option wouldn't be bad for someone who hasn't bought the SS version.

Agreed, but most of your money goes to the head and costume anyways, so Kai's option wouldn't be bad for someone who hasn't bought the SS version.

I suppose,

You'd only need to find the SS Nate body to complete it as I feel that body is bang on perfect.

That's different, Tony Starks or Nate's don't have that lower next joint exposed like that.

lmfao...is that the gamestop standee, fun stuff :D

No not from Gamestop it was a promotion thing from Naughty Dog a guy from a entertainment thing gave me for Xmas, like 7 feet tall and plastic.

3 pics of my Nate, eyeballs are the nylon "nut caps", I've repainted the hair and lightened the stubble, also repainted around the mouth:
Nice work. It really shows off the top job Trevor Grove did on the sculpt.

Back