Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who thinks the head sculpt is great or matches the proto, I'm not afraid to hit you if I meet you. NOT good. The body is fantastic and the clothes are perfect. The face just...throws me. And the long neck. Eek. I didn't know he was petitioning to be a giraffe. Am I glad I got it? Yes. Was it worth the full price? Yes. Why? Because the body and clothes are amazing and outweigh the terrible outcome of the head.

I sadly cannot get good pictures at this time of day with my cam and the crap lighting. This is all I have for you. I set him up quickly. Unsure of how I will pose him, for now.

Attachments

• 20140624_152025.jpg
    20140624_152025.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 320
I wanted to have one piece out of those three that was without the scarf. But I don't want it to be my PF. Oh well. Guess the scarf it is.

I got my Drake today and took him out for some creek shots. My mistake was taking the beagle with me...

I left the bandolier off because the flaps had come unglued in the box. Also the ring came off the string (thankfully on the kitchen table and not in the creek).

It has giraffe neck now? :slap

I think I might get mine today.

Edit:
Nice outdoor pics.

Are you sure the head is pushed down all the way.

If not, it's usually not a hard mod. I remember the Dutch figure from HT had a giraffe neck, all you need to do is remove the rubber plug from inside of the head and cut it down. Once you do that the head can sit lower on the neck.

Just messing with mine I discovered that the scarf is not a square like a real scarf. It's a rectangle and they have it folded like a kitchen towel tight around his neck. You've got to refold it and give it some slack so it hangs a little better.

Just got mine in! :yess: unfortunately, mine looks like total garbage compared to others on here. First and foremost, it suffers from the sinking jaw and bug eye syndrome. The belt was all jacked up and it seems like it was too long. And the right arm and right leg joints are so loose that they might as well be spaghetti noodles. Overall, I'm glad we finally got a 1/6 Drake figure. Is it perfect? No. But it'll hold me over till I can pay for the one by IDM Customs. And I might even have to replace some things on that figure as well

The belt on mine is a tad bit too long too. The extra bit of slack is hidden by the untucked side of the shirt though. It helps to pull the pants down a bit too. They're riding a bit high out of the box.

Did anyone else's Nathan Drake shirt come with stretched out buttons?
Mine are open far enough that you can see the weathering stop and go back
to white. I was afraid the buttons would pop off if I touched it when I saw it.
I just superglued it back into place, since I never plan to remove it anyway
and I don't think it's worth complaining to Sideshow about. Still sucks, but
I'm sure it's just mine. Here's a photo of what it looked like:

001.JPG

That said, I LOVE this figure! :wink1:

The belt on mine is a tad bit too long too. The extra bit of slack is hidden by the untucked side of the shirt though. It helps to pull the pants down a bit too. They're riding a bit high out of the box.

I moved the long side under the untucked shirt and it looks perfect now. Pulling the pants down just a tad also gave it a helpful touch

Back