Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sooooo glad I cancelled....

And reordered while it was in-stock because I got $20 off this mofo. :yess:

Nice, those $20 off coupons are badass :rock :rock

Damn, and here I just thought I was taking pictures of my new figure. :lol Thanks for clearing that up.

You're a plant for Sideshow... just look at all the stock figures you own :huh :lol

Trevor Grove is elite, but his 1/6 version is inferior to his 1/4 version.

sideshow_nathan_drake_2_by_trevorgrove-d5qabu8.jpg

Shrink it, shrink it, shrink it, shrink it, shrink it .....

Wait, a large sculpt could be better and more detailed... no way :lol :huh

Although I actually prefer the 1/6 sculpt... it just looks a bit more human to me. The 1/4 looks a bit too hyper masculine.

It really is a nice piece Gipetto. It's not too much of a space eater either. If I absolutely had no space to display it, I think I might still buy it & store it somewhere :lol
Wait, a large sculpt could be better and more detailed... no way :lol :huh
For me, it's not that it has more details, but the overall shape of things & where the eyes are placed & things like that.
Although I actually prefer the 1/6 sculpt... it just looks a bit more human to me. The 1/4 looks a bit too hyper masculine.
Different strokes I guess.

Painted, when I look at the PF, I see Nathan Drake, not so much when I look at the painted 1/6 proto. Although I'm disappointed I'm not getting the proto sculpt instead of fatty Drake :lol

Going to be my 2nd headless SSC figure this year :yess: :lol

Can you apply reward points as well as a discount code for items bought from sideshow ? I am a bit rusty as I haven't bought directly from them for a while.

Nope, only one discount/program can be used at a time... but a recent change is if you use RP or a discount code you will still get RP on the remaining value. In the past any discount meant no RP, so that's a real improvement over the old system.

myjejase.jpg

My alternative, the body, clothes and accessories are awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I wish I had Rahmier84 Logan Head sculpt. This is how I'd have mine displayed till I got a better Nathan Drake HS.

Just ordered 2 loose bodies off TA, fingers crossed the quality is consistent... but for $35 a piece I figure it's worth the gamble.

Back