Nascar 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it took a while for everyone to come back so I called it a night. Had to get up at 6am for work today. Did a few challenges and raced a couple of my career races then hit the sack. Nearing the 5500 achievement and might be able to get that before I go to the Royals game tonight.

Great shots keith and thnx to Karma for the work!!!

I think I have 6 challanges left and all but one are at Infinion raceway. I hate that track I always spin out or run off road for a split second and the challange is over. The last speedway challange I have is the infamous follow Newman around Atlanta for 4 laps in the draft.:banghead

I think I have 6 challanges left and all but one are at Infinion raceway. I hate that track I always spin out or run off road for a split second and the challange is over. The last speedway challange I have is the infamous follow Newman around Atlanta for 4 laps in the draft.:banghead

Good luck on that. Took me probably 20+ tries. First, he pulls away off the start so it's hard to keep up for more than 2 laps. Second you get a 10 second timer....10 seconds to stay nearly perfect for 4 laps. That challenge was a nightmare for me.

The Infinion ones were pretty easy once I got to know the course.

I tried the Newman one like I was telling you all like 5 times already and hardly made it 1 lap. That thing is not gonna be fun.

Infenion is ok if I can just keep myself at the right speed.

I beat Biffle at Infionon and passed the 7 cars its just on some of them I get too fast in the corners or spin the car out in front of me. I have said it once and will say it again I ^^^^ing hate road courses.

Yeah, it's just knowing the course and knowing what speen to go into the corners at....and then not making many mistakes :lol

I gotta be careful to not run into too many of the CPU cars.

Yeah, that drives me nuts too. One "car collision" on some of these and you're out. even if you just bump them sometimes you're out and have to restart, but I do know they can ALL be done :D

I have the house to myself and will dive headfirst into the challanges tonight so I should be able to finish the last 6 or so I have left.

I have the house to myself and will dive headfirst into the challanges tonight so I should be able to finish the last 6 or so I have left.

I say you'll be trying to draft for 4 laps ALL night :lol

Seriously, you'll probably nail that one in one try.....it was just a serious PITA for me...I mean 10 seconds timer for 4 full laps? :rolleyes:

I have two things on my agenda tonight one is to complete the challenges the other is to tame Kansas.

I have two things on my agenda tonight one is to complete the challenges the other is to tame Kansas.

Kain,

you know when we just took pics last night? Somehow you took ownership of the track from me? :confused:

I was "in the lead" when we quit too. I officially have no idea how that works now.

Someone has nothing better to do today other than call me. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Again I needed it. I am covering for someone this week so my work load is double. :monkey2 Hence why I haven't been on here talking all day. Well back to work!

Someone has nothing better to do today other than call me. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Again I needed it. I am covering for someone this week so my work load is double. :monkey2 Hence why I haven't been on here talking all day. Well back to work!

Did you like your message? :rotfl

Kain,

you know when we just took pics last night? Somehow you took ownership of the track from me? :confused:

I was "in the lead" when we quit too. I officially have no idea how that works now.

I think it is whoever has the fastest lap around the track that shows ownership. I need to check and see if that is how it works.

Yeah, that drives me nuts too. One "car collision" on some of these and you're out. even if you just bump them sometimes you're out and have to restart, but I do know they can ALL be done :D

I know! Some of these I was almost done with and they'd nudge me and it was over. :banghead

I think the ownership thing is based on several listings if you look at the comparison thing. I think the main item may be opponents beaten at a track.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to hook up in a race tonight guys. I was only on for a bit. I wasn't feeling well and then the game locked up on me so I called it an early night.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to hook up in a race tonight guys. I was only on for a bit. I wasn't feeling well and then the game locked up on me so I called it an early night.

Me and Kain were playing with the computer on hard. Yeah that was interesting. A big jump between hard and normal. Last race I wrecked Kain accidently at the end. The computer still destroyed us. More fun though to play on hard IMO.

Sorry, I missed ya guys but had a blast at the baseball game.

I did get my 5500 achievement before I left.

Back