Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Some more pics of Brawler Bill, this guy is just too awesome. Hope you like them.

IMG_3895.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3909.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

Even though both Bills were made by the same guy, Bill II is
on a whole other level. Much much better than Bill I without a doubt.

Fantastic Collection mystolle - Totally enjoyed viewing ;)

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I. More to come soon.

Even though both Bills were made by the same guy, Bill II is
on a whole other level. Much much better than Bill I without a doubt.

Hey Ike, thanks man, I agree about Brawler Bill. Still like Butcher Bill though, jus tlove the character, nice to have different renditions.

Great collection :rock

That "Brawler Bill" is simply one of the nicest custom figures I have ever seen! Excellent shots as well.

That "Brawler Bill" is simply one of the nicest custom figures I have ever seen! Excellent shots as well.

Thank you, the detail on Bill is outstanding.

Your collection is amazing! I love the variety and quality.

Thank you, I am glad you like them. So many still in boxes and unfinished customs, all awaiting my display room, hehe. Almost there.

Some cool new additions...

Alex has arrived, another Rainman masterpiece. I took some very quick shots. Will take some nicer shots with better lighting and poses.

alex.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4525.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

Some fantastic additions, congrats Mystolle! Seeing your Indy makes me all the more eager to complete mine...he was my first bash, 2 years ago, and he's still not complete :gah:

Great additions, Alex and Indy arre phenomenal!

Thank you, they are indeed centerpieces.

Glad Indy arrived safely, mate. Enjoy! :1-1:

Thanks, will do. Pictures don't do him justice. He is a sight to behold.

Some fantastic additions, congrats Mystolle! Seeing your Indy makes me all the more eager to complete mine...he was my first bash, 2 years ago, and he's still not complete :gah:

Thanks MarfMaster, I have been following your bash too, :lol. I know it will be the definitive Indy when done.

Back