Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go back and admire your sculpts, I am really pulled towards your Spaghetti Westerns with Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach they are most impressive, really like Eli, captured him very good also good to see Harmonica.
Next Gary Oldman's characters Sweet Jobs on both + one of the better Denzel Washington as in The Book of Eli, That I have seen. Oh almost forgot Great Harrison Ford as Decker in Blade Runner.
Congrats again Mystolle

Bravo sir, I say bravo! :clap

You have some very unique pieces! I enjoyed checking it out and I'm interested to see what it looks like when you get all settled in.

Thanks for sharing!

I had to go back and admire your sculpts, I am really pulled towards your Spaghetti Westerns with Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Eli Wallach they are most impressive, really like Eli, captured him very good also good to see Harmonica.
Next Gary Oldman's characters Sweet Jobs on both + one of the better Denzel Washington as in The Book of Eli, That I have seen. Oh almost forgot Great Harrison Ford as Decker in Blade Runner.
Congrats again Mystolle

Thanks again Colossus, The Dollars Trilogy rank in my top 10 movies of all time, I love those characters and I am thankful for discovering this place full of talented artists that have given me the chance to make these characters a reality in my collection.

great collection

Thanks

That John Locke is kick ass! Did you customize that yourself?

One of my favorites, head painted by Small Studios. Everything else by me.

Bravo sir, I say bravo! :clap

You have some very unique pieces! I enjoyed checking it out and I'm interested to see what it looks like when you get all settled in.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, yes I am looking forward to having my room in a few months. Excited about that.

I took some pics of some other customs. Will sort them out this weekend and post a few. Take care all.

Hi again, here are a few more and some closeups. More to come.

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

DSCN2431.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1889.jpg

DSCN2414a.jpg

Last edited:
Back