Mystolle's Madness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revisiting LOST...Still want to change Locke's body, and retouch Sawyer. Slowly getting the rest of the gang.

IMG_3238.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on Locke and Sawyer, you know what you want for Locke's body and I see what you are looking to do to the Sawyer head sculpt maybe something along the spot on detail as the Locke head sculpt, Great Foundations for both , I am looking forward to seeing the final completion.

Congrats on Locke and Sawyer, you know what you want for Locke's body and I see what you are looking to do to the Sawyer head sculpt maybe something along the spot on detail as the Locke head sculpt, Great Foundations for both , I am looking forward to seeing the final completion.

Thanks Colossus, Locke is by Josh(Small Studios), can't touch the incredible work on that. As for Sawyer, yes, trying to see what I can do with him. Thanks again.

Awesome custom work!!! Especially Clint Eastwood :clap

Thanks. Definitely my favorite. I am currently working on a nice diorama for the trio, coming soon.

great lost customs

Thanks. Slowly trying to get the rest of the gang.

WONDERFUL collection man!

Love this piece especially.

Thanks. This is one of those pieces that really stands out in a room. I also have the Oldman Dracula in Armor model statue that complements this one really well. Need to take some pics of that guy.

Back