Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:dunno

I find it frustrating that I would really want to get some of these X-Men LSBs (Magneto, Emma, now Mystique)...but I just can't :slap I just don't like them, and believe me, I would like to.

The only one worth having so far IMO is Colossus.

Colossus does look great, the LSB and the dio are the best representation of him so far.

I think this ones a pass for me, after the great AH comiquette, this one doe s nothing for me. I do really like the nameplate though, and I may try to pick it up to got with the AH one.

@Fuzzy: Absolutely.

And I really really hope the future PF is at least (if not better) the same quality as those pieces. ;)

thogthebong.jpg

I really wanted to like this LSB, but from the looks of things I will skip on this one. Not a good sign when everyone likes the nameplate more than the actual bust itself. That nameplate is probably one of the best nameplates that has come down the line with any of these LSB's.

definitley one of the best nameplate. I still think Red Skull is the best so far.

being a completist of this line is really starting to hurt since the ladies of the lsb line (other than Black Cat) are sub-par imo.

i guess spidey women wasn't all that bad, but Emma and Mystique kinda suck.

Back