Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being a completist of this line is really starting to hurt since the ladies of the lsb line (other than Black Cat) are sub-par imo.

i guess spidey women wasn't all that bad, but Emma and Mystique kinda suck.

:pfft: Don't you be hatin' on my Emma. That's right, she's my Emma, and I'll defend her to the grave.... homey. Even the PF is beautif.... :lol
Oh I couldn't keep it up. The PF's face is butt. I'm just an Emma hoarder since she's my favorite female comic book character of all time.

Seriously though, (still speaking of the Emma LSB) besides the fact that the average passerby wouldn't be able to tell that she's a comic book character just by looking at the LSB I think it's great. I cannot wait for it. I think it's gorgeous, but to each their own.

This Mystique bust? Yeah, it could be a lot better, but I still like it enough. I really want it just to go with the PF and the Com. I feel that, despite it's shortcomings, the three together will look fantastic.

I know this isn't the right tread,but is there a chance to see a new reveal today???

She's a good candidate for my next points purchase but we'll see.

I absolutely can't wait until after all my points are in from my purchases that I have lined up for the rest of this year. God help me, I have over 3000 pending points. First for me. This has been a bad year for po's. Too many, too close together. Sideshow, stop making stuff that I want :lol.

Congrats all, I think she looks good, I think the expression is intense and mysterious...dangerous.

You guys are gonna regret not ordering when they legalize pot. She'll sell like hotbrowniecakes then.

I absolutely can't wait until after all my points are in from my purchases that I have lined up for the rest of this year. God help me, I have over 3000 pending points. First for me. This has been a bad year for po's. Too many, too close together. Sideshow, stop making stuff that I want :lol.

You and me both, brother. I cut way back though. Just can't keep up with it all. My points are slowly racking up though. Looking forward to making a big purchase with them by year end. They've been accumulating for a few years now. :(

Back