Mystique Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron, you collecting these too? I remember you have the Doom LSB and I think a few others.

Yes, I collect these as well but I'm no completest. Here's my list of LSB's in my collection...

1. Apocalypse
2. Galactus
3. Daredevil (red)
4. Daredevil (yellow)
5. Hulk (green) 2X
6. Magneto
7. Venom
8. Carnage
9. Sabretooth
10. Wolverine
11. Spider-Man
12. Doctor Doom

Wow! Until now I hadn't realized that I have 13 legendary scale bust in my collection. Still going strong with this line but still looking for my first female LSB. I think that I'll be getting this Mystique regardless, but will hold off from ordering until closer to shipping time.

Yes, I collect these as well but I'm no completest. Here's my list of LSB's in my collection...

1. Apocalypse
2. Galactus
3. Daredevil (red)
4. Daredevil (yellow)
5. Hulk (green) 2X
6. Magneto
7. Venom
8. Carnage
9. Sabretooth
10. Wolverine
11. Spider-Man
12. Doctor Doom

Wow! Until now I hadn't realized that I have 13 legendary scale bust in my collection. Still going strong with this line but still looking for my first female LSB. I think that I'll be getting this Mystique regardless, but will hold off from ordering until closer to shipping time.

completist :monkey2 anyways you're not a fan of the Black Cat?, cause she's no only a great lady LSB, she's one of the best LSBs period.

Black cat has got to be the best & sexiest LSB ever made. I don't collect bust but I had to have her.

AGREED. She might be one of my very favorite pieces. GORGEOUS sculpt... lately I've wished that more ladies looked as good. Then again, SS is aiding in my effort to be more picky, thus, allowing me to have more moola in my wallet for the good ones! (Man, remember when a good comiquette cost under $200? Ah, the good old days.. lol. At least the busts havent gone up TOO much.. just yet, anyway:clap)

AGREED. She might be one of my very favorite pieces. GORGEOUS sculpt... lately I've wished that more ladies looked as good. Then again, SS is aiding in my effort to be more picky, thus, allowing me to have more moola in my wallet for the good ones! (Man, remember when a good comiquette cost under $200? Ah, the good old days.. lol. At least the busts havent gone up TOO much.. just yet, anyway:clap)

Well they still have the Women of Marvel line under $200 but sadly everything has gone up in prices. I just have to be more selectively now to due to space issues.

None of the statues from the Women of Marvel line has done anything for me.... I was really excited when I heard the announcement, but I've been completely disappointed by the whole line so far. I still cant believe mohawk Storm got "sculpt love" before a classic pose was made! I almost feel like saying, come on Sideshow... put a hault to these "mediocre offerings" (ok, thats only one collectors opinion, but i have a feeling I might be speaking for a few others as well....) and get your best team working on the ladies the mass majority of us has been begging and pleading for! Most items on my "wish list" remain unfulfilled :'(

Yep totally skipped the Women of Marvel line, they all seem too masculine and the quality does not look good.

Yep totally skipped the Women of Marvel line, they all seem too masculine and the quality does not look good.

I'm so glad you said 'masculine' because thats exactly how I've been feeling towards most of all the marvel women statues that have been released in the past year or so. (theres been an impressive few, but I still ended up passing, simply because i already have them in other format) I would love for AH! to come back to the Marvel line again... at least his line has never been confused with looking manly. :0 :blissy

I'm so glad you said 'masculine' because thats exactly how I've been feeling towards most of all the marvel women statues that have been released in the past year or so. (theres been an impressive few, but I still ended up passing, simply because i already have them in other format) I would love for AH! to come back to the Marvel line again... at least his line has never been confused with looking manly. :0 :blissy

Yea, that's true, also cos Tim Miller sculpted them and he's awesome! :rock

:lecture:clap I hope the AH + SS collaboration on marvel statues hasn't seen its end yet, but sadly it looks that way.

Back