Myers Halloween PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermark

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Trick or Treat Studios was able to get a license for an '81 Myers Mask that they're releasing soon, why is Sideshow unable to secure the rights to make a PF? I understand from the threads I read that a '78 Myers might be hard to license but I'm fully willing to accept an '81 Myers PF to go with my pre-ordered ANOES Freddy. Does anyone know if a Myers PF is in the pipeline? I've searched threads that are months old and wondering if anyone has an update?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Myers Halloween

I believe Trick or treat studios had to wait until the license had ended with Don Post if I remember. Though I'm not 100%, I think getting a license to do figures, statues etc., maybe be different for each one. So though they (ToT Studios) have license to do the mask, they may not have license to make figures because Don Post only had the license to do mask. But can be completely wrong.

Also at this point I say like to say never say never. I was surprised when SS announced the new Freddy PF. Surely it had to do with the success of Jason 3 PF. Though it may not be soon, but I'm sure SS or another company will do it at some point.

I'd like to have Jason, Freddy, and Michael in a Besta... here's hoping they make the third in the Big Three.

I cant wrap my head around sideshow not doing everything possible to get a damn myers statue made. It is probably the most wanted statue for all horror collectors. I sure as hell know mw and my buddies want myers before anything. I like the jason 3 PF but i want a kane hodder Jason also. (- uber jason)

I cant wrap my head around sideshow not doing everything possible to get a damn myers statue made. It is probably the most wanted statue for all horror collectors. I sure as hell know mw and my buddies want myers before anything. I like the jason 3 PF but i want a kane hodder Jason also. (- uber jason)

please no uber jason till we see the others first.

Poor choice of thread title and icon.

banhimh.jpg

Back