my Wife won't let me sell this...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex boyfriend kept all the stuff he wouldn't let me sell when we split up last month, so...

:dunno

There are a bunch of pieces The Missus would never let me part with. Especially the ones she's bought for me over the years:

Jaws Bruce Maquette
Darkness PF
Sauron PF

And a custom Buckaroo Banzai that I'm still in the process of putting together. (One of her favorite movies and mine!)

Just send a big burly mate 'round to collect your stuff. Or even better attend with police to ensure there's no breach of peace.
I do not know where you live but in the UK police attend your house to ensure there's no arguments while collecting property after a relationship has ended on bad terms.

Statue collectors don't have ^ that problem:lol
They also don't have good looking paint apps on their collectibles. :monkey3

My Cheungkinmen Freddie Mercury figure.

DSC_0231_zpsi1qb7qdb.jpg

:lol

Awesome wife and awesome pic!

My wife said if I got out of collecting I the only thing I can't sell is the Life size terminator endoskeleton.
Apparently she really likes that one... She even likes to take pictures of the kids posing with it.
Anyone have any stories of what the wife won't let you sell?

Don't get divorced, that is the first thing she would take, as much she would deny it.

You don't know anything about her.
Hope that comment made you feel better. :nana:

You are right haha, but check this out my wife and I separated, she talked to lawyers about divorce, divorce lawyers were telling her "yeah, what does he have?" Expensive action figures, "I can give you half so you can sell" so she told him, she wasn't interested in my toys.

Six months later we got back and she had a friend going through the same thing, and I overheard her telling her to get half his stuff no matter what it is and all, so I was like, " I knew you wanted to take my stuff" and she coyly denied it, if you get married get a prenup saying she can't part with your toys... It might sound selfish, but she helped me buy some stuff so she knows their worth and knows what she could take if she wanted too... So I have been a good boy ever since

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Back