my Wife won't let me sell this...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitus

Super Freak
Reaction score
My wife said if I got out of collecting I the only thing I can't sell is the Life size terminator endoskeleton.
Apparently she really likes that one... She even likes to take pictures of the kids posing with it.
Anyone have any stories of what the wife won't let you sell?

My wife doesn't have any favorites. Not that she dislikes the collection, but she wouldn't care if I sold everything.

My ex-fiancee didn't want me to sell the Hot Toys Tumbler - I wanted to replace it with the 1989 Batmobile. Well, she's gone and I did buy the '89 batmobile but, purely out of laziness I have yet to sell on the Tumbler. Due to the size and weight I can realistically only sell it locally or somewhat locally.

My '69 Plymouth. She likes the fact that I'm enthusiastic about it but the cost can really beat you up sometimes.

Cool... Well there's also the motorcycle she wont let me sell...It's the 80th anniversary BMW collectors edition... only 2003 made and it comes numbered

...which I never ride anymore... I'd sell it in a heartbeat to fund some life-size stuff :rock

This sums up me and the wifes take on my collecting:
f34cb8deb9ea9a1ed201de7a192869d1.jpg

Do I have to pick just one?

There are exactly two figures in my collection that are technically my wife's and not mine (though they're in my display case sooooo)....

- The Avengers Black Widow (My wife was actually the one who encouraged me to get all 6 heroes for a full display, especially BW because she likes it when "girls kick ass.")

- A custom Fast and the Furious Paul Walker I made for her (Her fave character from her fave movie series).

I'm currently working on a new 1/6 display with a new Paul Walker and Vin Diesel from Fast 7 for her too.

My wife hates all my figures. ALL of them. Hence why we are going to get a man cave so I can dwell there and never leave (unless the rubbish needs taking out...)

My wife didn't let me sell my HT Tumbler even if it only cost me $40 lol

Back