my vacation and search for 1/6 shop in China

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pictures! I want more pictures!!!!!!

ask and you shall receive heres more photo from shanghai RMB malll shops ...small shop but they got alot of cool 1/6 toys
heres how most of the shop look like
jjwyv7.jpg

8weicw.jpg

rlkjo3.jpg

2h2e1l0.jpg

ive never seen a jabba the hut leggo before
95pfyg.jpg

w8s26r.jpg

this shop sells most anime toys and gundam
25q7ku1.jpg

30vp1dg.jpg

rayp3r.jpg

m8jyvl.jpg

Last edited:
Great stories and pictures. I'd be dangerous if I went into one of those shops. would cling to the glass until I was ready to purchase.

Damn, so you can get that BD Ip Man for $20? That's probably the same seller on eBay that's asking for $46.

maybe on your next trip to HK, you should visit these 2 important buildings with 3 floor full of TOYS in HK, it's "IN'S POINT" just a block from CTMA, 3 floor full of Toys Store and the another one is at Richmond (I forgot the name) a little bit far from CTMA center but it's full of TOYS SHOP from Basement till the top of the building, mostly they sells kit bash and handmade (re-casted) headsculpt

another shop is just a block across the CTMA is UML hobby, the 2nd floor is FULL totally FULLLL of Tamiya model kit, and the awesome thing is there are a LOTTTTTTTT of WWII Dragon boxes in that store, crazy!!!!

sorry I dont have the pics because im in such a hurry yesterday, Ive just got back from HK too yesterday, 2 days in HK but I missed WM and Hans Landa, damn...!

BTW, THOSE PICS WERE SO GOOD!!!! NICE REPORTS!!!! GREAT VACATION!!!

maybe on your next trip to HK, you should visit these 2 important buildings with 3 floor full of TOYS in HK, it's "IN'S POINT" just a block from CTMA, 3 floor full of Toys Store and the another one is at Richmond (I forgot the name) a little bit far from CTMA center but it's full of TOYS SHOP from Basement till the top of the building, mostly they sells kit bash and handmade (re-casted) headsculpt

another shop is just a block across the CTMA is UML hobby, the 2nd floor is FULL totally FULLLL of Tamiya model kit, and the awesome thing is there are a LOTTTTTTTT of WWII Dragon boxes in that store, crazy!!!!

sorry I dont have the pics because im in such a hurry yesterday, Ive just got back from HK too yesterday, 2 days in HK but I missed WM and Hans Landa, damn...!

BTW, THOSE PICS WERE SO GOOD!!!! NICE REPORTS!!!! GREAT VACATION!!!

thanks for the info we should have a thread where all the cool toy shop adress in china or canada

yeah that would be so very very useful! btw the toys store at Shanghai were pretty nice.. a lot of dio there! thanks for the great photos PRIME!!!!

I was in Hong Kong for Chinese New Year last February, and visited those stores. They are absolutely incredible, a dream for people like us. If only they had something like that in the USA!

I was there on the same day they were unpacking the Iron Man Mark III and I was absolutely blown away, I have wanted one ever since.

Had I any idea what I was going to see there, I might have set some more money aside for a toy spree, but I had already spent well over $1200 on a Nikon the day before.

Great pic's though, they really bring back some good memories.

That Montauk shopping district is incredible, anything and everything you could want.

Thanks for the pics Prime. I went to HK just a few months ago and it sure was a blast. Your pics make me want to go there again :D

My brother is actually on hols in hong kong right now and took a couple of pics of enterbay as well but I guess he's not a collector as he only took about 3 photos for me :mad:

prime whos the bald chinese guy following you around in the photos you must've looked dodgy :lol

Toy shops with displays like that are fairly common throughout the Pacific Rim. Taiwan, Japan, Hong-Kong, etc. Definitely cheaper than here in U.S. of course. I must say...I miss the eye candy spread out all over the place. I remember my younger days when cruising through the multi story shopping malls in Taiwan...all the toys you could imagine...and the smells...bakery and noise...quite an experience.

I don't know if you happened to wander the midnight markets....you find lot of neat stuff to see, eat and just hangout all night long... I miss it sometimes....

in other words, TOYS HEAVEN is at there at the land of Dragon :D

Back