my vacation and search for 1/6 shop in China

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PRIME

Super Freak
Reaction score
spent 4 weeks in china ,visited 12 cities and the only 1/6 shop i found is in Hongkong and shanghai i got so many photo dont realy want to put it out too much , hongkong i found 4 blocks full of shop just for toys . this building is full of toy shop
hot toys shop the name of the building where hot toys is is CTMA
246t5w7.jpg

2jb1kko.jpg

5xmwk5.jpg

23m7h35.jpg

2i0yq1i.jpg

27y3mz7.jpg

ENTERBAY its just 2 blocks away from hot toys if you see a bunch of model guns your getting close
2w2mqva.jpg

i2lgsw.jpg

2ajqupv.jpg

2cf8sw5.jpg

Last edited:
More shop from hongkong this shop had alot of predator
dc68le.jpg

9jowb5.jpg

21lprmu.jpg

90vlu0.jpg

Check out my wife on my right probibly saying WTF is this lol

15gzgd2.jpg

most of the shop looks like this inside
50goeb.jpg

Last edited:
man that looks awesome! I really want to go there now!

and everything is almost half price no shipping and you can bargain dont take the price thats on the shelf...i bought so much 1/6 toys 1 filled up one of my luggage lol their hot toys advance true type u can get it for 30 bucks and bought couple of 1/6 chairs and table so i can sit chacha , bought a IP man sculpt for 20 bucks and his kung fu cloth check it out.ill post the other place i went too dont want to overload the photos

2m4rgoz.jpg

29cl6p5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics Prime and thanks for sharing.

Is that an official Hot Toys store or just a Toy shop that sell them?I know about the EB store.

4 weeks...i bet you had one hell of a trip,i want to go to Asia sometime,strange i haven't allready.

Cool! Did you find out any more info on the Enterbay Prison Break figures? They seem to have dropped off the face of the Earth, but they look like they have at least T-Bag and a Scofield torso on display there.

What exactly have you bought? Tell me a price you payed on one of them :D

That T-800 chain looks like it'll hold itself at bends. Maybe it's the same thing with Ghost Rider to do those whip poses.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
I was there my self at the start of September, only for 4 days
though. Only got to see the Hot toys store.

Next time I go to Asia looks like I will def be stopping in Hong Kong, I bet you had a blast man.

Back