my vacation and search for 1/6 shop in China

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. I would be like a kid in a candy store if I was there. Oh wait, it's a toy store. Same reaction. :D

After seeing this I try to make myself or rather convince my self that you cannot buy everything. Sky is the limit!!! :(:(:(:(

Im in HK now, will prolly make the trip to toy hunter soon. Too bad mark 4 isnt out yet.

check out enterbay too its pretty close by and next to it a very cool shop that sells 1/6 parts...and check this one shop if u see gundam stff and in the back predator and where they paint it pretty cool stuff

check out enterbay too its pretty close by and next to it a very cool shop that sells 1/6 parts...and check this one shop if u see gundam stff and in the back predator and where they paint it pretty cool stuff

You remember the name of the shop?

And anybody in HK as well wanna meet up :D

You remember the name of the shop?

And anybody in HK as well wanna meet up :D

and i dont remember the name of the shop , I wish i was still there we could a hanged out will be like 2 big kids running around drunk on a big a-ss toys r us...

Back