My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

Yeah, the Canon was a great buy. Takes such great shots so easy. Plus its easy to use. Cool! Yeah, post those when ya do.

Oh yeah looking forward to shooting pics of that and seeing your pics and anyone else for that matter. :hi5:

Your all wrong!!!

He gets his money from running those credit card scams whilst hunting demons!

Isn't that right... Mr. Hector Aframian! Or whatever the hell your current alias is! :panic::panic::panic:

Your all wrong!!!

Isn't that right... Mr. Hector Aframian! Or whatever the hell your current alias is! :panic::panic::panic:

:rotfl

Very good i like that and you are correct. :yess: :lol

Jay is filthy rich. I heard he made all his money by inventing the butter stick.

crazy-japanese-invention-3.jpg

True story. :lecture

BTW...Again...Awesome display case, Bro! :rock

I heard he invented the question-mark...

Plus he won a lot of money when he won the Loafing-Champion title :lol ;)

Your all wrong!!!

I still think he run's a gay prostitution ring consisting of himself and his alter ego, Senor Ding-Dong. His motto being: "Anything goes" :lol

:lol

I wasn't going to show these guys this picture you asked me to take of you on our trip to disneyland but you've pushed your luck too far now! so here you go guys it's the one and only Ironfingay

610x.jpg

:D

Don't lie! Everyone knows that's Morbach before he watches Supergaytural :lecture :lol

Man, your fail know no bounds today :pfft:

Wow... this looks to become a battle of epic proportions. I'm getting me some popcorn :D

Back