My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

Fixed i knew i should have uploaded it myself. :lol

ScarJo_popcorn.gif

:lecture Yes!! She is most welcome to come over, enjoy my collection and eat popcorn with me while we watch this epic battle!!! :yess: :love :naughty :rock

Where in the hell do you find space for all this stuff!

Great pictures btw. You got a Robocop to go with ED?

Great pictures btw. You got a Robocop to go with ED?

I'm almost out of space so i'm going to have to rotate my collection. :(

This ED-209 is my brothers but i just wanted to take some pics of it because i think it's pretty frigging sweet! he has the HT Robocop and the SS Robocop PF. :)

Nice pics of a truly awesome piece. Reminds me of how much i love de RoboCop:clap

:hi5:

Yep Robocop is a great film indeed.

While taking pics of this ED-209 and Robocop PF it made me want them but my brother would never let these go, he loves the film and the statues way too much to do that. :D

They are the only statues/figs he has bought but they are 3 pretty awesome ones imo.

"Please put down your weapon. You have 20 seconds to comply."

What an awesome collectible!!!! Definitely one of the coolest robot-designs ever IMO!!! And as usual great pictures!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

I heard he invented the question-mark...

Plus he won a lot of money when he won the Loafing-Champion title :lol ;)

:mad: :gah:

I was the Champ once...:monkey2

I still think he run's a gay prostitution ring consisting of himself and his alter ego, Senor Ding-Dong. His motto being: "Anything goes"

:thud:

Wow... this looks to become a battle of epic proportions. I'm getting me some popcorn

animated-avatars0502.gif

Keep your mitts off of MY sweetie, Jay! :mad:

Here of course!

Warehouse_13_title_card1.png

BTW...Great pics, Jay!​

:lol

Great post Snoop and no i won't keep my mitts of your sweetie, i won her when i took the championship from you. :rock :lol

Did ED get a new dome? Looks really new. Lovely photos as usual. Stunning clarity.

Did ED get a new dome? Looks really new. Lovely photos as usual. Stunning clarity.

No new dome it looks really new because it's only been out of the box a few weeks. :D

Glad you like the pictures. :hi5:

Back