My Statue/Figure Photography.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Camera Test.

Well Mystique is pretty stunning as well isn't she? I agree that with Spider-man & Carnage it will rock! now if only they would do Doc Ock. :pray:

Yeah its a pretty awesome piece! I got the exclusive, but by the time they released what the print was going to be, it was too late to cancel. Because I wasn't crazy about the print (still got it on the wall since it was paid for and everything), but if I knew that's what the print was going to look like, I would have got it elsewhere, cheaper and saved the £££ for something else!

Still though! It's a pretty awesome piece! The little blue minx is on the corner of the mantelpiece :hi5:

Of the many things I ordered last year at comic-con, it was the only thing I managed to keep on order. Shall see what goodies are pulled out the bag this year :rock

Yeah its a pretty awesome piece! I got the exclusive, but by the time they released what the print was going to be, it was too late to cancel. Because I wasn't crazy about the print (still got it on the wall since it was paid for and everything), but if I knew that's what the print was going to look like, I would have got it elsewhere, cheaper and saved the £££ for something else!
Yeah the prints don't do anything for me anyway, if they have them left when i order then yeah i'll get it but i'm not gonna lose sleep over not having a print for any of my stuff. :lol

Shall see what goodies are pulled out the bag this year :rock
I really can't wait to see what's going to be at comic con but i hope i can stop myself wanting everything that looks great. :D

DAAAAAAYUM!!

Awesome pics, Jay!
:hi5:

Yeah the prints don't do anything for me anyway, if they have them left when i order then yeah i'll get it but i'm not gonna lose sleep over not having a print for any of my stuff. :lol

Yeah i'm not that bothered about prints or exclusives unless it really is a must have. Was just hoping the print would have been a bit cooler than it was but never mind. The piece it's self is what matters! :rock

I really can't wait to see what's going to be at comic con but i hope i can stop myself wanting everything that looks great. :D

Yeah, last year there was *SO* much stuff I wanted! This year I shall have to control myself and not get over whelmed by it :lol

That Venom rocks!!! The detail is amazing! Love the way how the symbiote is "oozing" around it's feet on the stone!!!! :rock

Sideshow Thor Vs Loki Dio

4763634704_edf9109525_b.jpg

4727232760_3de8952fc9_b.jpg

4736331476_c851926d89_b.jpg

4658973161_dabbb5eae4_b.jpg

4658973155_8791047f19_b.jpg

4658976663_e1dfdc8ed4_b.jpg

4658973153_29209670cd_b.jpg

4727232762_b6663e9e08_b.jpg

4736331516_b078b4949e_b.jpg

Whoa! That's one badass looking statue!!! Very dynamic!!!
The characters look awesome and so does the throne!!! Also love the spilled wine! Looks great!!! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah 450D and i'm loving it! i don't think the black cloth i'm using is the right stuff as most time it reflects way too much light and i get overblown pics.

Also using aperture priority the camera is over overcompensating for all the black so not getting good pics. At the moment i'm just playing with the exposure compensation and iso levels and they are getting better.

But first thing is to change that cloth to something better. Got any tips for me on shooting onto black? as i was hoping to do most of my collection this way.

I've been watching and admiring this thread for sometime now due to your fantastic photos. They really are beautiful! I had just recently got my first DSLR today as a early birthday present. Quite unexpected to be honest.

4856233583_ded6746a20.jpg

Currently awaiting delivery of the SanDisk 16GB Extreme CF Compact Flash Cards 60MBS.

I've been watching and admiring this thread for sometime now due to your fantastic photos. They really are beautiful! I had just recently got my first DSLR today as a early birthday present. Quite unexpected to be honest.

Currently awaiting delivery of the SanDisk 16GB Extreme CF Compact Flash Cards 60MBS.

WOW! that's some gift, congrats. :rock

So will you be starting your own thread and showing us all the awesome stuff you collect? :)

Jay your outdoor shots are getting better everytime. You really understand what collectors want to see. xcllnt!:clap

Thanks very much guys! great to see you around grphyx1. :rock

If it snows this winter (rather than rain...) then it will make for some pretty awesome photo opportunities!!!

If it snows this winter (rather than rain...) then it will make for some pretty awesome photo opportunities!!!

What happens if i slip on the snow and drop my statue? :horror

slip2.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Back