My star wars customs, mods 'n wips..update 5/17 shocktrooper...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SR's star wars customs, mods 'n wips.custom leather tabards...last page..

i think that i finally got my jedi luke where i want him....whole new shirt and pants...
jediluke_zpsbbe1cf43.jpg

I wonder how the bodysuit would look if it was "glued" on the body? Has anyone tried that?

if you glued the suit to the actual body? it would be pretty form fitting..but im not sure it would look right...but not sure...

I wonder how the bodysuit would look if it was "glued" on the body? Has anyone tried that?

The tusken sandpeople are this way from sideshow. i think they are glued at the wrists and ankles. it may be a side effect from the gluing of the wrappings they wear.

Matt, looking at them , they need to be a bit snugger fitting.
The SSC pants are quite tight.

Nice so far

I don't know if they have to be tighter or not. Tworiverz would be a better judge than I but, I do like what you did. What type of fabric is that? I would like to copy those leg wrappings for a custom sith that is not sw canon.

i bought the wraps from TA...and his boots...they wraps are just basic fabric it feels like..nothing to fancy..id like to make some actually

so i put count dooku one a new body...added some height..but had an issue with the sleeves being way to short for the new body..so i had to fix it..

before..
dookusleeve_zpsd83869b4.jpg

dookufixed_zps63f8fd11.jpg

All right, what did ya do.......

I need this fix for mine LOL

Yes what did you do to fix it????

well..its all smoke and mirrors to be honest...
since you cant see his shoulders..i made him new sleeves and just pulled them up to his shoulders and sewn around the edges...everything is covered up by the cape..so you cant tell...
see..im not that great..just a lot of delusions...lol...of grandeur...lol..

here's some better pics...
i can make up some fake/mock sleeves for anyone who wants to fix their dooky...
can you see what i did? just pulled it up to his shoulder and sewed around the edges to his jacket/shirt...
dookusleeve23_zps6b81be1c.jpg

dookusleeve22_zpsab59be69.jpg

and a bit more work on my stormy..nothing exciting...
stormy3_zps82eed847.jpg

Last edited:

a better shot..
tfpjumpsuit_zps0d7c6c05.jpg

opps..that's not dooku..
dookufull_zpsb7e29fe1.jpg

there ya go..sorry...and he's actually a bit taller..took me awhile to get it right...i just wont stand him next to my anakin figure, cuz he's supposed to be about the same size..and i couldnt get dooku that same..sigh...

fixed him a bit today..added real metal chain for his cloak...redid his sleeves again..they were too tight and i couldnt get his hands to fit in the wrists right..so i made them a bit more loose around the wrists...much better..
dookufull2_zps4913454e.jpg

Last edited:

Dooku is looking good man. I saw him yesturday and was very tempted to get him and fix him up but then remembered everything I had is gone:lol

been down with a flu bug the last day or so, but feeling a bit better today...anywho..just some easy bashes...got the parts from Regal and threw her together...gave her a different cloak and had to cut down her belt(it was huge..what's that about?)..lol..anywho..
here's asajj ventress..
av2_zpsc40ead30.jpg

av1_zps1a4eb8a8.jpg

Back