My Son's Funeral Cost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donated, Leo. And shared it as well.

Are you going to have a donation box at visitation? Almost everyone does that here now. The cost of funerals is terrible! Just more pressure on the family. :(

Im so sorry for your loss man. I lost my brother beginning of this year and we had to fly him back from overseas, so I know how that goes. Donated and thoughts with you man.

Thank you all. Didn't think about donation box Ween. I look in to it, thanks for the idea.

Yea if the funeral home or where you are having the services at can give you an extra day to gather funds from the donation box, hopefully that can alleviate some stress in regards to paying up front. That's what we were able to do for my brother.

Thank you all. Didn't think about donation box Ween. I look in to it, thanks for the idea.

It used to be most put a box up for charitable donations in the deceased name, but anymore people have to do it to help pay for expenses.

Ugh. I will admit I didn't know anything about any potential issues you were having. But just seeing the thread title hit me like a punch in the stomach. You're a great guy, so anything like this happening is simply tragic.

Back