My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got a wonderful setup with a lot of beautiful pieces. I'm always in awe when I see a setup where the collector clearly spent at least almost as much on the setup as the pieces. I hope to have that ability some day.

I was wondering if you have any updated pics of your whole setup somewhere buried in this thread. I'm sifting through all of the pages, and seeing that you're continually getting new pieces. However, I can't find any updated pics for the whole setup.

all i can say is incredible i also have a very large collection but no where to display them all your set up is the most impressive i have ever seen keep it up buddy

i was wondering if you have any updated pics of your whole setup somewhere buried in this thread. I'm sifting through all of the pages, and seeing that you're continually getting new pieces. However, i can't find any updated pics for the whole setup.

+1 :)

Just received this statue the Civil Iron Man made in small limited qty.

ironmanextremis1.jpg

ironmanextremis4.jpg

ironmanextremis9.jpg

ironmanextremis7.jpg

ironmanextremis3.jpg

ironmanextremis2.jpg

ironmanextremis8.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Guys, thanks for all the kind words and more to come ....

This Civil War Iron Man is made in small qty only for collectors.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Hey Amin, when you gonna give us a update of the whole layout of the room? :impatient:

Hi Bro,

Now I am waiting for CM Superman then I will display all my Cinemaquette lines. Now I can not display my whole sideshow collections, so have to rotate due to the space...

Hope can display my whole collections really soon... sideshow museum.

Hang on friend...

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back