My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Felicia

feliciapink1.jpg

feliciapink2.jpg

feliciapink3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

I gotta tell you , this is one of the most amazing rooms I've seen on here. I love the way you display your statues. Clean, classy, simple, and very museum-like. In my dream house, I hope to have a room like this. Thanks for sharing.

And here couple more just taken today...

ironmanfull1.jpg

ironmanfull7.jpg

ironmanfull5.jpg

ironmanfull8.jpg

ironmanfull6.jpg

ironmanfull3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Sorry if the answers are well-known, but I'm a little new at this...

Who makes the busts, statues, etc in these pictures??!?!

The tall Iron Man is outstanding, and the smaller busts are incredible. Even the arclight (if that's how it's said) is amazing.

I would love to know who makes these (I'm sure they're no longer available.)

Thanks for your time - wonderful collection!!!

Yes Bro, I have been thinking over and will do Mark II...but not sure if the painter can do like yours with rivet. Yours rock. I like it.:banana

Yes you should!
I saw the IM MKII in person at SDCC, from sideshow and I wasnt impressed!
You can do so much better!

Just take a look one more time!
IMcollection14.jpg

Was there a silver one made like that, or did someone paint this?

(Sorry if it was mentioned, I'm kind of new here.)

Thanks!

Was there a silver one made like that, or did someone paint this?

(Sorry if it was mentioned, I'm kind of new here.)

Thanks!

Both Amin and I have some custom jobs that you see here.
My MK II is a custom job on the MKIII. Sideshow did release their own version of MK II with a different paint application.

Both Amin and I have some custom jobs that you see here.
My MK II is a custom job on the MKIII. Sideshow did release their own version of MK II with a different paint application.

Can you elaborate?

(Side-by-Side pic, perhaps of the Sideshow MKII and yours?)

Also, where did you have it done (if I may ask?)

Thanks!

Here dr. doom is one of my favorites pcs and I enjoy and appreciate the most for craftmanship and design. thks to the sideshow for making such awesome pcs. Here they are:

twinsdrdoom.jpg

twindrdoom3.jpg

twindrdoom2.jpg

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Not fair to have two exclusive Doctor Dooms unless you are willing to share. If you every consider selling one, let me know. Same thing goes for the Grey Hulk!

One more time amazing collection.

kraigg007

Can you elaborate?

(Side-by-Side pic, perhaps of the Sideshow MKII and yours?)

Also, where did you have it done (if I may ask?)

Thanks!

I don not have the MKII from SS to give you a side by side.
My IM bust is a custom and is one of a kind. But I have seen a guy in Germany that has something similar.

My IM bust is a custom and is one of a kind. But I have seen a guy in Germany that has something similar.

Sorry, "IM" bust?

Thanks for the info - I'm mostly info gathering, since I'm pretty new at this.

Cheers.

Thanks Guys for visiting and the support always. sorry for late reply as I just got back from two weeks holiday in Japan with my family.

Wow..this year comic con show has lots of awesome stuffs. It is so awesome and very hard to miss out for sure. But will broke for sure....good thing is to enjoy and simply buy more statues.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Ok, here mine.. I love the Iron Man Mark II bust and one of my favorites bust of all iron man busts...And good thing is mine comes with the last pcs 100/100 but with wrong label. Later SS sent me the correct one so I got two labels...

You should get the Mark II if you like it.

ironmanset1.jpg

MarkIIf.jpg

MarkIIh.jpg

mark2box1.jpg

MarkIIc.jpg

ironmanfull4.jpg

Hope sideshow will make the half size war machine iron man 2 maquette soon or next year or something....

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Not fair to have two exclusive Doctor Dooms unless you are willing to share. If you every consider selling one, let me know. Same thing goes for the Grey Hulk!

One more time amazing collection.

kraigg007

Hi Kraigg007,
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry mine not for sale. I think you can get easyly on eBay...

One of my grail pcs and truly excellent pcs ever made by sideshow.

Thks
Rgds

Amin Ko

Back