My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ironmanhalfsize1.jpg

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :thud:

he looks so great... Congrats Amin for getting a good one :clap

This may be the most impressive collection I have ever seen...a lot of it reflects what I would buy if I had more money than I knew what to do with :lol Congrats on so many wonderful pieces.

I only saw the first page but damn! I could live in that room alone. Not only are the displays nice but the room itself is amazing. I love the colors and lighting. I will have to find time someday to read through the last 100+ pages. I like the camera as well lol (or at least it looks like one)

Ok Guys.. I am so happy today and for sure I can rest and sleep well...
My Iron Man Mark III Half Size Maquette the most awaited statue finally make the smooth touch down today and arrive safely...

The maquette itself is so awesome looking and if you are one of the iron man fans, there is no reason you miss this pcs. Trust me. Sideshow rocks.

I wish sideshow will be making the Mark 2 and War Machine half size maquette. Then the life would be so beautiful indeed...oh.boy.

Here the scans to share with my mate:

ironmanhalfsize4.jpg

ironmanhalfsize5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin!!

Big Congrats!!!
:clap

You know like is good when you have a brand new 1:2 IM in the house!!
Dont worry the others will be made, one way or another! ;)

I only saw the first page but damn! I could live in that room alone. Not only are the displays nice but the room itself is amazing. I love the colors and lighting. I will have to find time someday to read through the last 100+ pages. I like the camera as well lol (or at least it looks like one)

Yes, Amin's taste and collection is beyond parallel!
Some of us, including me, try but to no avail!!

He drives me crazy with his stuff!! :panic:

Amin!!

Big Congrats!!!
:clap

You know like is good when you have a brand new 1:2 IM in the house!!
Dont worry the others will be made, one way or another! ;)

Thks Bro,
I feel like I am a new kid again ..hahaa...

Hope it will make another limited run like 50pcs of Battle Damage Iron Man Mark III or War Machine Iron Man Half Size Maquette.

If Sideshow is reading ...Please make the Iron Man Full Size Figure. That would be kick ass. I definitely would buy one...

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

congrats amin for those IM !!
they are all absolutely fantastic pieces, but I just prefer the 1:2, that`s a incredible great statue:rock2:rock2

Back