My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you must be running out of room in your office ehh???

Iron Spidey is def one of my fave releases this year. looks good.

Indeed, now i hv to put the old stuff back in the box to replace the new one. i need to rotate. Space now is a big issue.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Grievous Life Size Bust.

grievouis1.jpg

grievous2.jpg

grievous3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Great collection. At least we know yours are originals and you're not pulling a "yexel" on us!

You seem to get so much stuff though. What is your goal? Do you collect all lines? Are you trying to get anything Sideshow and CM ever made?

I was wondering that myself.

Great collection. At least we know yours are originals and you're not pulling a "yexel" on us!

You seem to get so much stuff though. What is your goal? Do you collect all lines? Are you trying to get anything Sideshow and CM ever made?

I like this question. For sure now I will only collect or concentrate on CM and SS products. For SS products, life size bust, prermium format, marvel related, predator or scientific fiction related, and super hero are in my collection Must TO Have list for sure.

Everybody has his own dreams and I live in world full of dreams. I do plan in the future to have collectible museum (for public viewing) and do plan to have family restaurant biz with western concept or modes (like kinda hard rock cafe style and maybe at the same time I also can sell some merchandise or collectible products) so that I can showcase them in such a exclusive or avantgarde way and look wow...

Hope will come true and I believe if you keep trying and dreaming, it will turn out one day. you never knows.

Guess what.. my life size Endo and half size endo is on the way. :banana:chew:chew

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

verybody has his own dreams and I live in world full of dreams. I do plan in the future to have collectible museum (for public viewing) and do plan to have family restaurant biz with western concept or modes (like kinda hard rock cafe style and maybe at the same time I also can sell some merchandise or collectible products) so that I can showcase them in such a exclusive or avantgarde way and look wow...

wow indeed!!! just dont forget to tell all of us once your dream has become a reality...

it would be cool to sit in your restaurant/museum and have a juicy piece of T-Bone Steak!!!

Boomer Faux Bronze and Platinum together with Dom and Marcus Fenix.

dom1.jpg

dom2.jpg

dom3.jpg

dom4.jpg

dom5.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin:

Looks like we have some of the same interests!

ironman4.jpg

ironman5.jpg

ironman6.jpg

An outstanding collection! Bravo!

But I have to ask you what in the world is this??

wariron1.jpg

wariron2.jpg

wariron3.jpg

Shouldn't the bust be more like this?

IMG_3342.jpg

Back