My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planet Hulk Diorama

planet1.jpg

planet2.jpg

planet3.jpg

planet4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin:

Looks like we have some of the same interests!

ironman4.jpg

ironman5.jpg

ironman6.jpg

An outstanding collection! Bravo!

But I have to ask you what in the world is this??

wariron1.jpg

wariron2.jpg

wariron3.jpg

Shouldn't the bust be more like this?

IMG_3342.jpg

Hi Mate,

Yes, I am a fan of iron man as well. you got pretty awesome iron man collections.

For Iron Man bust, first I was going to paint Mark II version as well. but then I was told SS is going to release the Mark II version in the near future. So I better wait for SS orig version. So I decided to spray like war machine color which turns out pretty good to me. I am very happy with the spray.

Thk for viewing. and lastly I love your batman collections as well.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Hi Mate,

Yes, I am a fan of iron man as well. you got pretty awesome iron man collections.

For Iron Man bust, first I was going to paint Mark II version as well. but then I was told SS is going to release the Mark II version in the near future. So I better wait for SS orig version. So I decided to spray like war machine color which turns out pretty good to me. I am very happy with the spray.

Thk for viewing. and lastly I love your batman collections as well.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin,

I didnt even think of that! He is Warmachine! Now just need a big gun on the shoulder!

Thank you! Cant even match your incredible collection!

As far as SS and MK II, I think you are incorrect hence I got this made!
I will bet against it but then Im not a bidding man!

Best
Alex

Lord of Darkness legendary scale bust. In terms of size, I would say this bust is the biggest size currenctly except Galactus.

LOD1.jpg

hellboyLSB.jpg

hellboylsb2.jpg

LOD4.jpg

LOD3.jpg

LOD2.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back