My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This JLA built A scene with complete set look nice and this is my first Koto collections. The HULK... Hope you guys enjoy it.

JLAset.jpg

JLAset2.jpg

kotohulkart1.jpg

kotohulkstatue1.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Thks Mate. I just received the Samaritan Hellboy 2. This pcs is awesome and can feel the chunk of weight when holding this gun. Seeing is Believing. My son has to use his two hands to lift this gun :gun:rotfl:lol.

hellboygun1.jpg

hellboygun2.jpg

hellboygun3.jpg

hellboygun4.jpg

hellboygun5.jpg

hellboygun6.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

It is a good start for me this year 2009. Predator Cinemaquette finally makes it all the way from long journey. It weight a ton and look impressive. Can not wait to take it out for fresh air. And another good start is that I can not wait to get my Life Size Iron Man Bust. It really ROCKS. :banana:chew

predacm1.jpg

predacm2.jpg

predacm3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

This CM Predator is totally awesome. From what I have now in my collections, this one is the best of the best. I receive mine in good condition.
Here the scans to share with you guys...

CMPR11.jpg

CMPR1.jpg

CMPR3.jpg

CMPR4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

And here my mighty thor pf. long weekend here for chinese new year and got good news that my life size iron man will be arriving next week. perfect timing for new year. It would be awesome if I can receive the ss products every week. life is so beautiful then....:lol:chew:banana

thor1.jpg

thor2.jpg

thor3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Dude, you have way too much money.

Just be careful that instead of a classy display room, it doesn't start looking like another clutered collectible room.:emperor I am very picky about what I get. I have to lOVE the piece in order to get it...not just "like" it.

Congratulations.

Back