My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my completed daredevil collection by Bowen Designs. I can not wait for the Hulk.

ddtriple5.jpg

DDtriple1.jpg

DDtriple4.jpg

DDtriple3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Amin, congrats on your new DD's!
At least I get BD way before you!
LOL! ;)

Sideshow Diablo III Overthrown.

Will take better scans next time with full figure. Sorry for bad scans.

diabo1.jpg

diablo2.jpg

diablo6.jpg

diablo7.jpg

diablo3.jpg

diablo4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
BOWEN DESIGN!
:rolleyes:

Haha. I dont collect much bowen stuffs only few pcs.

I thought you got battle damage version DD (special made for you)
like hulkbuster since you are VIP or something. hahaha

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

congrtas on your diablo diorama!!!it's really fantastic!!!!what shall we expect this week???:lol:lol:banana

Dude, you got some serious toys. I thought I was bad.....your like a store!

It took me 30 minutes to go through this entire thread to see what you got. I noticed you dont have a 1:1 Darkness bust...you cant have a collection with out Darkness! Or maybe I spoke to soon....its in the mail right now isnt it :lol

Chris

my goodness - it seems you have more money than Sideshow themselves.

Great Collection

Amin Ko my friend:bow I am truly astonished by the beauty in which you display your collection, let alone the collection itself. THIS IS MUSEUM QUALITY!
I have also noticed a VERY WELL DESERVED place in the new Sideshow catalog. (Fellow members check it out) I have read that one day you would like to have a dedicated museum for your collection, which is exactly what I dream of having.
I have already had some of my collection displayed at my local museum with great success, but obviously want my own museum like yourself, for ALL walks of life to appreciate Sideshow, all other collectibles and even custom makes too. I would obviously LOVE to team up with you Amin Ko and get a dedicated museum underway, but I guess I'm just being optimistic.:rolleyes: This thread on Sideshow's forum really is the CLOSEST thing people can get to seeing such amazing collections, and a museum would be the next step!:angelsmil :bow

Back