My sideshow and cinemaquette collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Averone,
Pls check this following link for detailed scans.
https://comicstatuecollection.forumfree.it/?t=43402590&st=15

It is Iron Man War Machine maquette made by Singapore side with 50 pcs limited production run. This is the same guy who sprayed my iron man life size bust. Now I am trying to ask him and make one War Machine Iron Man Life Size bust from my original iron man life size bust Mark III.
Hope time will permit.

Thanks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Very nice!
I had not seen that one before!
Looks like he has a ton of accessories. Super!
I think rather than chase it down I am going to wait for the Warmachine from Sideshow.
Amin, I have to ask...
Where do you put all this stuff?

Very nice!
I had not seen that one before!
Looks like he has a ton of accessories. Super!
I think rather than chase it down I am going to wait for the Warmachine from Sideshow.
Amin, I have to ask...
Where do you put all this stuff?

Yes, I can not wait from sideshow release as well. will come for sure.

Some of my collections (life size bust mostly, premium format..) are displayed in my watch shop. Due to limited space, I rotate them.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Yes, I can not wait from sideshow release as well. will come for sure.

Some of my collections (life size bust mostly, premium format..) are displayed in my watch shop. Due to limited space, I rotate them.

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko
amin,what kind of watches do you sell???custom made or brands???

amin,what kind of watches do you sell???custom made or brands???

Mostly I am selling sport vintage rolex, panerai, audemars piguet, patek, richard mille ....
Are you collecting watches?

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Mostly I am selling sport vintage rolex, panerai, audemars piguet, patek, richard mille ....
Are you collecting watches?

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

actually i want to buy a good watch....do you have a site?

Commander Cody LSB

cody1.jpg

cody2.jpg

cody3.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Sideshow Mystique Comiquette. This maquette looks good from paint and sculpt. I am very happy with the outcome.

mystique1a.jpg

mystique2a.jpg

mystique3a.jpg

mystique5a.jpg

mystique6a.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Last edited:
Amin, ok no sense trying to keep up with you! I give up! Here is my white flag! :pow :)

Congrats on they new additions. I am eager to get my EX Mystique, she was one of my favorite Sideshow products in SDCC 09. Not sure what is the hold up on Sideshows end on this!

hi everyone, new here, I WAS going to post up some of my shelves to show and tell but looking at this part of the forum and threads , i am a little embarrased .This stuff and displays is top notch, would have never dreamt of anyone having stuff displayed like this or any on this thread for tha matter.
i will post up some pics soon when i tear up my study and re do it!!!!
Amazing stuff!!!!
WOW
Marcel:D

Happy New Year 2010 to all sideshow freak board members and hope the New Year will bring more happiness, success, prosperity and for sure more awesome statues by sideshow.
It has been a good year for me and hope the new year will be better for all of us.

Now would like to share the sideshow Emma pf.

emma1.jpg

emma3.jpg

emma4.jpg

emma5.jpg

emma6.jpg

emma7.jpg

emma8.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back