my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so! I've just been having bad luck with Canada post lately so I'm just worried they lost it. And I'm really excited to finally see it. I cant wait to start working on Rex.

I will for sure! I plan on working on it tomorrow night if i don't get distracted by skyrim.

I should have been more patient, but I was too excited.

Sent PM to bobamike, would love one of these as rex is my only phase I clone

Hey heres my Rex I finally got to taking pics of him and I really like how he came out Mike did a great job on the sculpt
100_3827.jpg

100_3828.jpg

100_3830.jpg

Thanks I totally repainted the whole figure...I also added those little things by the cheeks like in the cartoon

Hey everyone, my Rex Phase II Bucket just got in today from mike, it is amazing, here are some pictures of it, (i plan to show entire collection in the troops thread just waiting on cody-next week- since they'll be rearranged) The last one is for a comparison to see exactly just how amazing it is next to the sideshow bucket

pics aren't great quality- i took them to brag to a friend

I would like to get one of these. If you can PM me the info we can talk. If you have the time that is. Rex was my 1st SS Clone and still is in the front of them all.

some incredible work there- can't wait to get one myself

thanks man. well if anyone else wants to get one you better speak up soon,the mold is starting to show signs of wear,so there wont be to many more phase 2 buckets made.once the mold craps out thats it for rex phase 2.

Back