my phase 2 captain rex!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmet looks awesome. What color did you use for the helmet's 501st and Shierk Hawk Bat markings and what did you use for the kill markings, finishing marker with a 7 or 9 point or fine bristle brush?

I'm using these 2 as my references.

tumblr_lr6690qxeH1qh2axio1_500.jpg

Rex11.jpg

Oh, yeah, my Rex with Boba Mike's new helmet is getting a full paint overhaul. It's going to look just like that bottom pic there.:panic:

What color are you guys using as the base white?

When painting the Clones for Sideshow, I found that the base white had a lot of green and raw umber in it actually. It's not plain white at all. It's a real pain to mix correctly.

Got my helmet today it is awesome!! I really wanna work on it but gotta study tonight :(

I'm to tired to go through this whole thread so any hep would be hot, are these Rex Phase 2 helmets for sale? If so, how much? I just re-bought Rex from Razors Edge in the hopes I could score one.:pray:

Mike,
I got the helmet and it is frickin' awesome. I cannot believe how great this is. I will try to get some pics to post tomorrow.
Thanks again!

Awesome! I'm glad my paint apps worked out for you.I'm always nervous about wether or not my paint skills will be good enough.

I started my painting last night all I need to finish is the helmet marking and and kill marks. does anyone have a template or could make a template for the eye markings on his helmet? I would rather waterslide decal those so they are both even

Ok I am about 80% done here I need to drill the antenna hole do a little more painting and add kill marks and Rex is all set. I did the eyes on the helmet today and they came out awesome. Mike you did a great job on the helmet man. I was gonna do this one myself but yours was totally worth the money I swear. I will have him done pretty soon here I think man I cant wait!

Ok I am about 80% done here I need to drill the antenna hole do a little more painting and add kill marks and Rex is all set. I did the eyes on the helmet today and they came out awesome. Mike you did a great job on the helmet man. I was gonna do this one myself but yours was totally worth the money I swear. I will have him done pretty soon here I think man I cant wait!

No pics? Come on man! Let's see what you have so far! All you guys that have my Rex head need to post some pics!

I will post plenty of pics when hes done :) almost there lol then I will probably take him over to TA where he will be on patrol for a little while lol

Back