My office is my cave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bbc3bbe28285acfae75d4f2743befa83.jpg
dd40f81500fe9ec90f08a75b2ed17cf9.jpg
f7468215b6f63e3d341240a3ca5446b5.jpg
love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome setup and collection, man! You're giving me some inspiration for my future man cave. Just need to find a bigger house first...

Very nice, I wish I could set up my office a work like this. Would be a great way to take the edge off the madness LOL

I have to echo everyone else and say this looks great! I sifted through many pages to make sure I wasn't asking something already repeated. Thanks for answering the cabinets were custom. Very nice!

On that note...With the backdrops, did you slice up the boxes the statues and figures came in or is it something custom printed?

I have to echo everyone else and say this looks great! I sifted through many pages to make sure I wasn't asking something already repeated. Thanks for answering the cabinets were custom. Very nice!

On that note...With the backdrops, did you slice up the boxes the statues and figures came in or is it something custom printed?

Thanks man! Backdrops are all custom works that i found on internet.

Those Backdrops are amazing, they really make everything pop. Love the whole setup of your collection, you can really see all the creativity and love that went into setting everything up.

Those Backdrops are amazing, they really make everything pop. Love the whole setup of your collection, you can really see all the creativity and love that went into setting everything up.

Thanks a lot man! I think such details are very important. Devil hides there)

Back