My office is my cave!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice set up. Any close up pics of your Ghostbuster shelf?

0d90b38d5b8a915e9aaa0bd93f8e3327.jpg

Thanks man, here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesse wip
c7af35df124c975fe7a286f2e88b2d75.jpg
96051a8a988f2c64864dbbef7848f37c.jpg
5c8d97940e289b24b2e9225228101fba.jpg

Is that the outfit you ordered from geewhiz? Looking good. Wasn't sure about the cut of the waistcoat, but with the coat on as well it looks very nice indeed. What are you doing about a sculpt....and any plans for 'the coward'?

Fantastic set up as well by the way!

Is that the outfit you ordered from geewhiz? Looking good. Wasn't sure about the cut of the waistcoat, but with the coat on as well it looks very nice indeed. What are you doing about a sculpt....and any plans for 'the coward'?

Fantastic set up as well by the way!

hey there, yes this is geewhiz outfit. Agree looking good, but not perfect. Waistcoat cut is bot screen accurate you are right. I told them about this but they wanted to charge me to fix it.
Sculpt will be done by kjun!
This waistcoat really bothers me. If iris would do it, i would take it.

That's a gorgeous Neo figure.

And Jesse seems to be coming along very well. :clap

Thank you man, I agree, it is really gorgeous fig. So glad having that fig in my collection:)

Jesse needs a perfect headsculpt.
But as i said in the previous post, i would be interested if iris or yunsil would do another outfit.

Hey where did you get all of those background pictures? I'm really digging them. Would like to get some for my detolfs.

Hey where did you get all of those background pictures? I'm really digging them. Would like to get some for my detolfs.

Looking for hd pics, and sending them to print[emoji1591]

Back